Bonus Chapter: Kids

Lucy's P.O.V

Sting and I are now at home with the kids who are crawling on the carpet. "Blrrtt!" Saiko stuck her tongue out and her spit showered on her twin's face. Lucas used his little hands to wipe his face, he crawled closer to his sister and placed both his hands on Saiko's cheeks and played with it. I giggled as I watched them play, "Hey...I wonder how you and Rogue were like when you were babies" Sting wondered, I chuckled "I dunno, although I have a feeling I'd be laughing my head off if I saw our baby pictures.". "I just remembered, I found an album last year in one o Rogue's drawers. I sneeked it out but didn't get the chance to look at it. Let me go check" he stood up and made his way upstairs. I knelt to play with my kids. "Here you go Lucas" I gave him a rattle, he shook it and laughed continuing to shake the toy, Saiko blinked her cute blue eyes as she watched her brother play. "And here's yours sweetheart" I handed her another rattle, she just looked at it for a while and shook it gently. Saiko smiled at its sound and shook it even more, "Aww...so you both like rattles" I smiled and held both their heads gently. "I found it" I heard Sting coming down the stairs holding a blue album in his hands.

He sat beside me and flipped the album open. "It says here, Rogue and Lucy Baby Pictures" Sting read, I scooted closer to him to see the pictures. The first picture was me and Rogue as newborns that were still in the hospital, I was wrapped in pink blankets while he had blue ones. "Aww... I never knew that Rogue was this cute as a baby" Sting gushed, "And me???" I asked, "Nah" Sting said, I punched his back. "Ow... I was kidding. You're not cute" He said, I rolled my sleeve to punch him again. "Let me finish!" he blocked himself with the album. "You're not cute because you're beautiful. Sheesh!" he said, I blushed. This idiot. "See kids? That's you mommy's true nature when she's angry" Sting tells the twins, "I think you want another punch. But this time on the stomach" I hissed, "No! But I would rather have a kiss if you please" he smirked, "Zip it" I pinched his right cheek as we continued going through the album. The other pictures were me and Rogue playing, then the next was we were fighting because of a teddy bear, the next one was...ehehe...no wonder I had that in me.

I slapped onii-san on the face because he was holding the teddy bear, "Look kids! Mommy was harsh even as a baby" he showed it to the kids. "Goo...goo" they both said, "Why would you show that to them? They might to the same" I scolded Sting, "No they won't. I just hope Saiko won't grow up to be harsh like you" he chuckled, "Are you trying to pick a fight with me?" I cracked my knuckles. "Fight where?" he gave me a teasing smirk. I blushed so hard and I bonked his head, "Don't say that in front of the kids!". "Oh so where should I say it then? Should there be a proper location?" he asked, "Yes. NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS" I said it word by word. "Goo...goo!" We faced the twins who were pinching each other's cheeks. "Lucas, Saiko don't do that" i say, "Hey stop! I'm taking a picture of them" Sting said and quickly took his phone out and took  picture of the twins. "Perfect. We'll make an album for them too" Sting smiled, he showed me the picture and I couldn't help but smile. They looked so adorable, "At least it was only pinching and no slapping" I heard Sting say, "Just you wait later mister" I said with an evil aura. He shivered. 

I took the album and looked at the other pictures, but what I loved the most was...The picture of all of us, looking so happy. Dad was carrying me and mama was carrying onii-san, they were smiling...we all were. "Heh...We'll take a picture like that too" Sting wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, I smiled again. "I'd love that" I said.