Hello again + Announcement

Tetsuna/Author: Hello guys, it's me again--

Kaito: Wow, so now you decide to update this book after almost a year or so

Tetsuna/Author: Shut up Kaito.

Alex: Welcome back Tetsuna-san!

Tetsuna/Author: Thank you Alex. Anyways, I have an announcement. But before that, I want to tell you guys something that made me start this book.

Kaito: skip if you want to get right in to the announcement.

Story time:

 So, I started this book last year back when I was in 8th grade because I had a HUGE crush on Android 17 because there wasn't much fanfictions of him.

When I started writing the 2nd chapter, I lost motivation but an old friend of mine came back to our school. Let's call her Hannah. She's so beautiful and smart, dark brown hair that goes all the way to her shoulders, hazel brown eyes that shine brightly, her glasses, everything about her is beautiful. I was too shy to talk to Hannah since it's been awhile but I managed to get the courage to talk to her. We catch up and hang out somewhere quiet at school every recess and lunch break, just talking about anime and occult stories. 

I told her about these fanfictions I write and she asked me to show her to I did. She said that they are great and helped me sometimes with the grammar and what are the right words to use. She always teased me, we were like Nishikata and Takagi. After awhile, I realized I'm starting to have feelings for her, but I thought it was weird to have two feelings for two people at the same time. 

You see, there was this guy on my class and I had feelings for him but I was afraid to tell my feelings, mainly because I don't want to ruin our friendship and he likes someone else, so I kept my feelings bottled up within. So one day we were hanging out and she made me guess who her crush is, she said it's a girl.

I kept guessing but I kept getting it wrong so I said, "Just tell me already!" and she leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "Valencia" which is my last name. I got flustered and she ran away laughing, and we I chased after her while yelling "Oi! Wait for me!" while blushing and we ended up in our hangout spot which is the staircase going up to the library.

One day I did something wrong that ruined our friendship and that's when I slowly start to lose motivation to continue this book. I know this might be stupid for you guys, like losing motivation on writing a book just because of a girl, but I felt lazy, lost and unmotivated without her. I have two other friend which are also otaku/weebs so I hang out with them to make up for the weeks that I didn't hang out with them because I was always hanging around Hannah. Well, speaking of Hannah, I already apologized and we're on good terms now but we don't talk much anymore.

Tetsuna/Author: And now onto the announcement. Drumrolls please....

I'll be rewriting this book. Don't worry, I won't delete this one but I'm just going to rewrite this. So please wait patiently for the rewritten version. So until then, goodbye.