01. Anything for her

Wednesday, 6:00 pm

Wednesday, 6:00 pm

05-17-21

'Your POV'

———

"Honey?" I call out for my husband, who's in his office at the moment. A simple 'come in' makes me open the door, to see him quickly close his computer and force a small smile. "What's up?" He gets up and comes towards me. I quickly show that I'm not affected by him being sneaky and force a smile.

"I just wanted to see what you wanted for dinner since you haven't ate at all—"

"I already ate today", he interrupts, sitting back down and opening the computer, making this a habit. He always says this. He's either ate before I came home or he's been ordering in some food at the office.

He's pretty busy but he can't go anywhere. "Oh... that's fine. I guess Ill just cook for me."

He shakes his head and glances up, rubbing his eyes in irritation, probably because of the screen resending his eyes. "Don't bother Y/n. You always cook and you leave the stove a fucking mess so for once can we have it spotless? Jeez.....", he mutters out of the last words, glancing at the computer.

Being cold has become a habit of him ever since he got the promotion. Ive learned to ignore it and pretend to be one of the Stepford Wives who just shut up and cook and clean when their husbands tell them to. I know I can't argue with this man because whenever we argue, it ends up leading to sex, and I hate having it with him. It's not the same anymore.

He doesn't even look me in my eyes like he used too, or have any after care. He just gets up and leaves, continues to do his work. It's fucking annoying.

"Alright." The words leave my mouth out of disgust, making him go onto his phone and start to type on it and shoo me out with the simple motion of his hand.

"I can't have you in my face, it's annoying while I'm trying to work." I gulped down his rude words and nod with a fake smile, leaving and making sure to slam the door on the way out.

"Hey! These doors cost money!" He yells through the room.

"Shut the fuck up...." I mutter while opening my phone, quickly to receive a call. It's from Eunjae. "Hello?" I answer with boredom, since this girl obviously hates the living shit out of me.

Honestly, she can choke on my peepee and die ❤️.

"Hello Y/n! How are you!" She answers all happy, when deep down, I know she's a fucking mess.