05. By your side

Sunday, 2:36 pm5-20-21

Sunday, 2:36 pm
5-20-21

'Y/n POV'

———

After walking out of the room, I quickly wanted to avoid that situation, especially in front of Jisung. Jisung did tell me, surprisingly I wasn't even shocked at the point. Eunjae has become bitchy than ever and I wanted to slap the sht out of her <3.

[WiTh LoVe 🙂]

I knew that ignoring Jungkook wasn't really nice and being mature about the situation, but I didn't want to tell him. So that's why I avoided him, because if I told him, he'd get mad and yell at Eunjae which would've been perfect, if Jisung wasn't here.

Plus I wouldn't want to scare him with all the yelling that could go on between his parents and I. This family is so fcked up. I head downstairs, avoiding my room because I know Taehyung would probably kick me out and, I do not want to talk to him.

Heading down, I make my way to the backyard towards the ocean, breathing in the air. It's only Sunday and I feel like drowning myself in the ocean.

I'm not saying I'm perfect. Me and Taehyung are not perfect. We were never. I never really thought about how and why Taehyung because such a pain in the ass to me. Since Jaehee, I feel like he's been more distant.

Him and Jaehee were never even close. In the beginning they did seem close, and then Christmas break with the family came along.

Flashback

Saturday, 9:21 pm
12-23-19

'Author POV'

———

"Come on Tae, help me set out!" You yell from inside the kitchen, mashed potatoes smeared onto your dress. And right on time, he rushes inside wearing a green corduroy sweater with brown pants.

You smile at him and he does the same, going up to you, wrapping his arms behind you. "What's up gorgeous?"

You blushed at the nicknames. He gets you every-time. "Baby, i need you to take these to the table." You give him the big bowl full with the potatoes cooked, making him nod. "Anything else?" He kisses your neck softly and you shake your head. "Oh! My brother Jaehee will be here, I can't wait for you to meet him. But, just to warn you, he's hyper." You smile at him, making him shrug with a smile.

"Cant wait to meet him...", he shows you his smile and you continue to do the food. "Oh, and he's pretty shy too. When he comes, do not talk about if he has any relationships or something like that. He's very ... sensitive to that topic, and I'd like this dinner to be a good one. We need to change up the style since last year was a disaster." You cringe at the moment.