06. Broken Vases

Monday, 9:21 am5-21-20

Monday, 9:21 am
5-21-20

'Author POV'

KIM RESIDENCE

———

How do you like this book so far?

———

Gripping onto the luggage, you pull it up the stairs, throwing it into a random room. "Shit..", you mutter under your breath, clearly out of breath. "Your such a shit starter."

The deep voice speaks again, clearly pissed off. With a scoff you turn around and laugh.

"Dont be so sad that I ruined your little fucking-on-the-low session with your brothers wife, you man whore." You place both of your hands on your hips, grinning in victory.

"You just caused me a fucking black eye and a bruised lip!" He touches his jaw, shouting with rage inside him. This is amazing. "Now nobody will want to fuck your ugly ass." You grin.

He scoffs and slams the door more open. "I don't get what you have against her. She was nice to me! She didn't do shit to you, now I can't see Jungkook!".

He says like his life his depending on seeing his step brother. "You didn't know all of the shit she told me, because you were too pussy whipped. She called me a slut and so many other things, while your just there. Was she really that good in bed?" You laugh out.

"God damn it! Stop being so childish! Your the reason we got kicked out of the house—"

"No! Your the reason why we got 'kicked out' Kim Taehyung. You decided to disobey your brother and sleep with his WIFE, may I remind you!" You raise your brows.

"And, you completely lied to your brother, was only a matter of time before I found out. You'd think I wouldn't know?" You scoff out and let out a small chuckle, making him burn in anger.

"I... know... everything, Kim Taehyung."

"God, your so annoying! Your a fat ass and you don't like to do shit, that's why I liked Eunjae more. She was nice, thin and pretty, and actually had a personality." He laughs out, smirking.

Laughing hysterically and trying to catch your breath , you calm down and poke your cheek with your tongue, titling your head to the right for a second and humming. "Oh I have a fucking personality....."

"....And you're about to see it."

JEON RESIDENCE

———

"Stop yelling!!"

Glass shattering onto the ground, and yelling spreading into the nice house, the couple rants onto each other in the living room, destroying it. Jisung hides into the corner of his bedroom, shutting his ears and closing his eyes tightly.

"Your a slut! I knew I couldn't trust you!" Jungkook yells, throwing the glass vase near the chimney where Eunjae stood. Flinching from the noise, she runs to the other side.

"Jungkook! Why would you believe Taehyung?! I would never cheat on you!!" Jumping over the couch, she tries to hug him, but gets pushed back.

"You'd think I'd actually believe you?! Huh?! You did this once and you said you'd never do that again but look where we are!" Slamming the family portrait made of glass onto the floor, the sound resonating through the home.

By now, the neighbours had already called the cops. "J-Jungkook! Stop throwing shit for fucks sake! We have a kid—"

"Don't even fucking talk to me about that!! You have the nerve.....? To tell me 'our kid' when Y/n TOLD ME THE WHOLE THING ALREADY?!" Tears streaming down onto his face, he quickly wipes them and walks towards the kitchen.

"You believe that bitch!? I told you she only wants you for your di—"

Kicking the glass coffee table, the noise shocks Eunjae into her place, making her yelp.Grabbing his Mercedes keys, he walks towards the door and opens it. "Daddy?" The small voice runs in his ear, making him stop his action. Turning around, he find the boy sniffling onto his tissue, hugging his blanket.

His face his red, eyes are puffy. This is breaking his heart. "Jungkook, don't you dare fucking leave!" Eunjae shouts from the living room, scaring Jisung.

"Daddy? Where are you going?"

Wiping the small boys tears, he chuckles a sad sigh and shakes his head. "J-Jisung....", he breaths out heavily. Wiping his the boys running nose, he hoops it.

"Where are you doing Daddy? Can I go with you? I'm scared....", Jisung quickly hugs the man's body, crying quietly. "Mommy is scaring me."

"Shh.... Your okay Jisung." He rubs the boys back, trying to calm him down. Eunjae just stares in the hall, watching her son and husband hug. "Daddy needs to go for a while."

Jungkook's eyes stay on the woman who ruined his life. She just stands there, face is wearing an expressionless mask. As always. "No!" He doesn't want him to leave.

"I have to baby. I promise I'll be back to explain, but for now, stay with your mother," kissing the top of the boys head, he lets go from the hug, but the Jisung immediately starts to sob.

Gripping onto the tall man's legs, "Daddy! Please don't leave me!" Eunjae immediately runs towards Jisung and picks him up, leaving him crying louder and kicking his feet.

"Don't leave me with her daddy!" Jungkook quickly wipes a tear and turns towards the door, the screams getting louder and stronger. Finally leaving the home, the yelling still audible. Running towards his car and getting inside, he quickly breaks down.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Slamming onto the steering wheel, bruising his hand. Staring at the house, he pulls out from the driveway and leaves. "I'm sorry Jisung...."