04. Expressing Feelings

Saturday, 11:00 am

Saturday, 11:00 am

05-19-21

'Jungkook's POV'

———

I walk downstairs getting ready to face her. How can she be so careless? I look at the living room, only to see her smoking. God this women. "What the fuck? I thought you quit this shit..!" I lower my voice a bit, hopefully not to wake up Jisung.

"I do whatever I want to do Jeon, isn't that what you said?" She huffs the blunt again, making me mad. "Eunjae enough is enough. We're on a family vacation for fucks sake and here you are, smoking weed inside the house where our child sleeps!"

I take a hold of it and make my way towards the backyard, throwing it inside the ocean water. "What the fuck Jungkook?!" She yells loud, now that we're outside.

I roll my eyes, stomping my way back to her. "When will you grow up?" She scoffs and looks away. "I should be asking you that. Staying here with MY brother, hugging him and shit, but when it comes to your INJURED SON, you don't do shit." I point my finger at her, making sure she gets the point.

"I didn't know which hospital you were at Jungkook! You never called me or told me where you were with YOUR brothers wife!" She spats in my face hoping to do this uno reverse card crap. "Oh, so now it's my fault! I'm suddenly the bad guy for taking care of my son."

She shakes her head and laughs, "What's gotten into you? Ever since this vacation, you and Y/n have gotten close and—", I shut her off, not wanting to hear this bull crap anymore.

"What does Y/n have to do with this? She's married and so am I so I don't get what's the problem with you not liking her."

I poke my cheek inside my tongue, furious at her from the start. She always gets jealous like this and hates on woman.

"She flirts with you! Don't you see Jungkook?" She tells me nonsense, only to make me more mad. "Don't get mad at Y/n for being around me. Don't you think I get mad when your constantly touching my brother? Always laughing with him, touching him, calling him nicknames." She scrunches her brows and scoffs.

"Don't get mad at me for being friendly Jungkook. You make it sound like I'm doing something wrong." She lowers her voice. She's a hypocrite. "Then don't get mad at Y/n for caring about us." I answer her back, only to get an eye roll. "She doesn't care about us Jungkook. I know what she wants. She just wants you to kiss her ass, and she follows you like a lost little puppy. Who's her husband, you or Taehyung?"