02. Heated Night

Thursday, 2:00 pm

Thursday, 2:00 pm

05-18-21

'Your POV'

———

The car ride was pretty silent, well you were silent. Eunjae and Taehyung kept on smiling at each other and talking with Jisung. You sat in the back with Jisung, and Eunjae sat beside him at the left side. Taehyung sat in the passenger and Jungkook was driving. He would take small stares at you every-time they'd get a red light.

Now you guys are in the Cabana, and now are getting ready in the room. Taehyung is in the shower while your getting ready. "Taehyung!" Your having trouble plugging in the hairdryer, and the plug is somewhere around here.

Hopefully he could find it.

He comes out of the shower with a towel around his waist, his body on display. He groans and walks towards you. "What?" He asks coldly, placing his hands on his hips. He stares at the hairdryer and takes it. "Hey—", you find him plug it in behind the bed. What the! How did he know that there was one there.

"How did you know that there was one there?" You grab the hairdryer and start. "I saw it once we came in." You let it go and start to get ready.

You zip up your dress, it's red and silk, hopefully not too revealing. You want to look nice since it's a first to go out with these people. Taehyung always said you should never look ugly with him.

"Thank god that one doesn't make you look fat." He mutters and leaves the downstairs.

Asshole.

———

"Just in time!" Eunjae places the Korean BBQ onto the table, and sits on the big chair. Taehyung takes a seat across from her. "Smells amazing Jae", he smiles and you sit across from Jungkook. "Thanks Tae."You force a smile and look at Jungkook, who's already looking at you.

He looks hot. He's wearing a silk black top with some buttons open, and some black jeans and a belt. "Hi Noona!" Jisung waves at you, making Jungkook chuckle. This is the first time this kid acknowledged you.

"Hello." You awkwardly smile at the cute boy, he just chews on his noodles.

"I'm Jisung, and this is my daddy Jungkoo". You laugh at how cute this boy is. "It's Jungkook baby", He pats his son's head and laughs.

"That's what I said", he mutters. "Did you like the room Y/n?" Jungkook gives you a bowl of noodles and you nod with a smile. "That's good."