03. Dream room

Saturday, 10:23 am

Saturday, 10:23 am

05-19-21

'Your POV'

———

We rush into the emergency room, Jisung still not waking up. "I need a fucking doctor now!" Jungkook's voice is shaky, and he's stressed. Everyone looks our way and I ignore it, continue to worry about the unconscious boy in my arms. "We'll take him." Two doctors take Jisung out of my arms, but I hesitate to let him go.

What's going to happen to him. I press a kiss onto his forehead as they take him onto the bed and into the room. I turn towards Jungkook who's nervously tapping his foot on the floor while sitting down. I go towards him and stand in front of him.

"Their going to take care of him Jungkook. It's okay, just be positive."

He shakes his head and throws it into his hands, messing up his hair. "I told her to stop! God she doesn't listen...!" He continues to talk about his wife, making me wondering where she's at right now. I take out my phone from my purse and attempt to call Taehyung. He grabs my phone and throws it onto the seat next to him.

"Jungkook—". He cuts me off by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him, sobbing onto my waist. I hesitantly rub my hands through his hair and try to calm him down.

This is going to be a long night.

———

It's been 3 hours since they took Jisung, and we haven't gotten any information. I started to think bad for the first 5 minutes they took him in, but I need to be strong. The man beside me knocked out and is now laying his head onto my lap.

He cried so much that they had to bring him some water and food to regain his energy. I really thought he was going to pass out. I rub his head softly with my hands and try to not wake up.

Taehyung nor Eunjae haven't called. Their unbelievable. I don't know what their doing or where they're at, but it's unbelievable. A doctor soon comes up to me quietly, and rubbing his face.

All my thoughts of a horrible scenario take place in my head and I start to quietly sob.

"He's fine Miss Jeon...", he puts his hand on my shoulder, making me cry in relief. I ignore what he called me and move Jungkook to another seat.

"Can I see him? Is he awake?" He nods and I cover Jungkook with my sweater and leave.

I follow him into a room, only to see Jisung in a huge bed with a white bandage across his head. This is breaking my heart. He has a black eye, but he's not paying attention to me. He's too busy watching Iron Man on the TV. "Jisung", I call out softly.