When Death meets Life

The Café's name beamed at me as I saw him entered the establishment.

Vaintage Cafe.

He's gonna meet his friends, I suppose? Well, maybe he's gonna bid goodbye to them or cherish their last moments with him. What a pity.

The door's bell chimed as I entered the café. The strong aroma of the coffee welcomes me, I quickly search my gaze and found him sitting near the window with his friends. I sat on the wooden oak chair as the waiter approached me and took my order.

"One Cappuccino." The waiter just nodded and walked away.

I looked at him. He's only two-blocks away from me. He blew the hot steam of his coffee and took a sip of it.

Macchiato. That's his favourite huh?

I took out my notebook and started to find his name on my list.

~ B̶e̶r̶n̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶n̶a̶n̶d̶e̶z̶

~ G̶r̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶K̶r̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶J̶i̶m̶e̶n̶e̶z̶

~ H̶a̶n̶s̶e̶l̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶g̶a̶r̶a̶

> Gabriel Navarro

- 20 yrs old

- Engineering

- Cuerva Subdivision

~ Natalie Fernandez

.....

"Here's your order, sir!" I closed my notebook as I heard the waiter. She put my coffee on the table and smiled at me. "Enjoy your coffee, sir." Then she leave.

I looked again at Gabriel who's now chit chatting with his friends, they're just laughing and gossiping.

Tsk.

I wonder if they could still have the smile plastered on their faces. Later on it will change into pain and agony.

How satisfying that was. Seeing people hurt, seeing people scream in pain, seeing someone die...

I took a sip on my coffee.

They stayed at the cafe for minutes when finally! They decided to leave. It's so annoying hearing those laughter and boring gossips. I just want to finish my job! I still have a lot things to do.

He leave the cafe with his friends though I can still see them through the transparent window, bidding their goodbyes and parted their ways. Now he's all alone. Perfect!

I put my money on the table and immediately leaved the cafe and started to follow him. I can see some students, passengers, people walking off the street with him. Well, it's still four in the afternoon.

I followed him.

Wait. Is he just going to walk until he reach their house? I bet not. It's too far.

He cross the road and I use my power to make his wallet fall on the ground. He was about to get it back when he saw a fast-running motorcycle coming towards him.

And then in just a blink of an eye, Gabriel's now bathing on his own blood. He flew meters away.

He's dead.