Home

After pulling out all the bags from the car we walk over to the small modern little house, white outside with small windows on the front. Black front door with a sliver knocker, a gate that runs along the side to separate the back and front garden. As we stepped inside the floors were polished wood with white walls, on the right, there was a small open archway that lead into a small comfy room, which had a fireplace along with two armchairs. Bookcases on each wall, along with a small bay window looking over at the lake. The left side had a black-accented kitchen, black cabinets with a white marble floor, a gigantic fridge and a kitchen island. Huge glass doors were leading out into the back garden with the same view as the bay window. And the stairs leading directly in front of us.

We headed into the kitchen to start putting all of the food away, in all the empty cupboards, somewhere filled with cutlery, plates and bowls, another with mugs and another of glasses. After getting used to our layout of the kitchen, Bucky pulled 2 glasses down from the cupboard and filled them with some juice.

"What do you want to have for dinner? After we sort out our rooms I can start cooking if you like?" I was so glad Bucky was already thinking about food like me.

"How about pasta? I'm starving I don't know that last time I ate if I'm honest." I lowered my voice at the last part not knowing how we would react.

"What do you mean you don't know when you last ate?" Well, I wanted to avoid that question.

"Well the last week I have been in Sokovia, and most of the time I spent unconscious. When I woke up I had some water and the doctor either sent me to my room or knocked me out with some drug to run tests. The last time I might have eaten would have probably been a sandwich on the road with Rumlow." I explained to my new father figure who is now glaring at me with a look that could kill any man.

"Okay, I'll make enough to feed a family of 6. Get upstairs, sort out your clothes, shower, and tidy yourself up and when you come down you can lay the table. Then I'm going to talk to you about Hydra." His eyes softened but his voice was very authoritative, he was going to be a great dad to me.

"Got it, I'll take your bag upstairs too." I ran outside and grabbed our bags from the car. I head up the stairs and look into the bedroom on the right, plain grey carpets with white walls a black double bed and a black desk in the corner with a large wardrobe in the corner. I look over to the bedroom on the left and it's identical, except this one has wood furniture rather than black. I put Bucky's bag on the wooden framed bed and unpack my own in my room and into the en-suite in the corner of the room.

I strip out the sweat-ridden and full black clothes and jump into the hot shower, I can feel the dirt falling off my skin and out of my hair. After soaking for a while and trying to get rid of all the dirt I had picked up from the last few days. I jumped out of the shower and changed into a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms and a black t-shirt. I looked myself over in the mirror, I started to resemble bucky it was strange the long hair fell to stop at my shoulders it was lighter than his, a dirty kind of blond. But now wet looked like his, the stubble on my chin now matched his, my body shapes mow similar minus the metal arm, he was slightly taller. I hadn't noticed that I had grown a few inches taller after my week in Sokovia until now.

I headed downstairs, and Bucky had started cooking, there was a large pot on the stove filled with pasta the oven had the smell of garlic bread poring out which made my mouth water. I quickly grabbed 2 plates and some forks out and placed them on the kitchen island.

"I can take over while you shower? I put your bad in the room on the left if that's okay?" I asked him after laying the plates and things down.

"Sounds good, don't burn the house down. I'll be 2 minutes" He quickly ran up the stairs and I heard the shower turn on.