Chapter 1

I was just sitting there waiting for the subway. This took about 2 hours. Just second after second wasted. I was going to see my friend Tommy. It was his birthday and I wanted to be there to decorate. It was a rainy day. Hearing all the people through my surrounding. All I could think of is that I'll be late. Also Tommy's girlfriend will just give me dirty looks. Sat here waiting.

Finally the train came and my foot fell asleep. I tried to walk normal but all the pins and needles were bothering me. As I tried to walk I finally made it to my seat. Another 1 hour wasted of my life. I checked my phone to see if I got any messages but none. Wow I'm a loser even know I'm the Adam Lambert it just feels like I have no friends. The train zoomed really fast I thought I was going to fall off my seat. I sat there and I saw this poor old lady asking me if I had some coins. I was being kind and I gave her a $20 dollar bill. She thanked me. All I did was smiled.

1 hour passed

My stop was here and I got up. I waved the old lady bye. After I left I called a taxi to get to Tommy's house. I walked out of the subway and headed to the streets. Pulled out my phone and called a taxi. After I was done calling I had to wait 20 minutes. Great its all ready 5:00pm. The party starts at 6:00pm.

20 minutes passed

The taxi car came. I got into the car and told him Tommy's address. It took a long time but I finally got here. I ran up to his door and knocked on it. His mother opened the door and greeted me.

"Hi Adam you finally came."

"Yeah I'm sorry I'm a bit late.

"Its okay darling, come on in. I walked right in and said hello to his family. There was Liz the ugly bitch that I hated. She didn't deserve Tommy.

As I walked in she just gave a dirty look as always. His family told me that he was doing well and he can't wait till another concert comes up. As I sat down and listen Tommy's Mom said Tommy was here. We all hid till Tommy came in. As the door opened slightly we all got up and said, "SURPRISE!" Liz walked up to him and kissed his lips. I got me really mad.

Tommy walked up to me and gave me a hug. He was so happy to see me. When we got settled we played game, drink, and danced. We had fun expecially Tommy.

Authors Notes

This is a new Adommy book. I got rid of the old one because it got confusing so I made a new one. I hope you like it. Xoxoxo