Chapter 6

{Adam}

"Mom you have to stay in bed," I yelled.

"Oh honey I don't need to stay I'm good!" While she got up she feel on the floor. She had pains in her back. Tommy and I helped her back on the bed. She started to cry.

"I can't even move," she cried.

"Its okay mom, Tommy and I are here for you." All she did was stare at us. I was really worried then Tommy told me he had to get out for a sec. I just there, worried.

{Tommy}

I had to as the nurse how was his mother and what's wrong with her.

"Hey, what's wrong with Leila Lambert?" I asked.

"Um, you have to ask Dr. Burdick."

"Where is he right now?"

"He's in ROOM 562."

"Okay thank you," I said. I'm walking around the hospital trying to find the room. Finally I made it. I opened the door a little and found Dr. Burdick sitting on the bed talking to the old lady.

"Excuse me can I ask you something."

"Yes, bye Mary." The doctor went out the room.

"So can you tell me whats wrong with Leila Lambert?"

"Leila is okay but she has arthritis."

"Oh but can she leave today."

"Yes she can."

"Thank you very much." I was happy to tell Adam that she can leave. She just has to be careful. I ran to our room and I opened the door and said.

{Adam}

"SHE CAN GO HOME!" Tommy screamed. I was really happy but I know that there has to be a bad part.

"But she has arthritis." It wasn't bad but she has to be careful. My mom got up and danced. She walked to me and hugged me. She gave Tommy a kiss on the cheek.

"Now let's hit the roads," My mom said. She put her old clothes on and we left the hospital. We headed to a fancy restaurant and we ate some good food. My mother really liked Tommy. After all the excitement today we went home. My mom opened the door and headed to her bed. She passed out. Tommy and I went to the other room and slept. In the morning I smell bacon. My mom is probably cooking. Tommy was still sleeping so I went downstairs to help my mom with breakfast. She was happy to be home.