Chapter 11

{Adam}
The fun we had was amazing. I'm glad that Tommy said yes. When I woke up I heard noises in the kitchen.
"Tommy are you okay," I yelled. No answer. I got up and walked to the impact. Tommy wasn't there but there's a note. I opened it and it said
Hey Babe,
I'm going to tell my family the great news! But after it said that there was nothing else. I looked my surroundings and our cat was jumping everywhere making a mess. What made him this way? I tried to catch my cat. I jumped on him and there was another note.
Hello Adam
I've heard the news and you may think Tommy is visiting his family. Well sorry he's not. I hope you have a nice day!
What the fuck is this shit. I can trust Tommy and this note is not gonna ruin our relationship. I got up and cleaned the mess. The thought in my mind is why can't he just tell me in my face that he was visiting instead of a note but I just ignored it. I just got back to cleaning.

{Tommy}
The room is dark and scary. Why am I here?
"Hello!" No answer back. I can't move my arms.
"HELP!"

Author's Notes
Heyy guys sorry this is way to soon but I'm making a second book to this so I hope you enjoy and sorry this chapter is going to be a kidnapped over gay marriage. There is mystery person who doesn't like gays and found Tommy and took him away.