Chapter 2

After I left the party. I said goodbye to Tommy. All I could think about is that I hoped Tommy loved his party. Even though I was late. Walking too for ever to the subway. I saw a car came by and it slows down near me. I started to run so the person wouldn't kidnapped me. The car keep following me and I got angry.

"What do you want from me!" I yelled.

"Hey Adam, it's me calm down," Tommy said.

"Come in my car I'll drive you home." I walked to the other side of the car and got in. I was shocked that Tommy was following me the whole time. Tommy smiled at me then started up his car. He put the radio on. He sang so loud I thought he would my the car shake. I giggled and sat back to listen. Then one of my songs came on. "If I had you"
"OH ADAM ITS ONE OF YOUR SONGS!!!"

"Come on let's sing." We started to sing "If I had yoooooooou" All I did was laugh. Then we finally got to my house. As I opened the door Tommy said.....

"Hey, Adam thank you for tonight, it was amazing."

"Your welcome I hope I hear you sing again," I giggled. Tommy's blushed as I went inside. I waved him goodbye. What a night I keep repeating in my head. Tommy wasn't a bad singer I could say to myself. As I walked in my bedroom I changed into my PJ and went to bed. As I woke up and went to my kitchen I heard someone knock on my door. I walked to the door and opened it slightly I saw a man with flowers.

"Are you Adam Lambert?"

"Yes I am."

"Here are flowers to you." I grabbed the flowers and checked who it was from. As I read it said

I've been in love with you too long and now I want to show you! Meet me at the park at 2:30pm. See ya!