Chapter 8

{Adam}
I was making hamburgers because I knew that Tommy love them. While I was making dinner I like looking at my fans tweets. They are so cute and lovely. Looking through the tweets I start to cry a little because how cute they are. But some of them are really funny that I snort when I laugh. After I looked through the tweets I tweet about my new songs that are coming out. Putting cheese on the burgers then call Tommy for dinner. Tommy can be really messy when he eats. I laugh when his hamburger falls apart. After dinner I clean up and headed to the room to take photos.

{Tommy}
Adam is laying in bed. He's so cute trying to do a duck face. I slam my body right next to him.
"Tommy take a selfie with me!" We were posing and we laughed so loud because we mess up on the photos. We finally made a good photo to put on instragram. Our cat jumped on my stomach and laid on me.
"You both are my pretty kitties," Adam said while kissing me.
"Meow!"
Adam and I laughed then went to bed. I woke up and I heard Adam talking on the phone with someone but I dont know who it was.
"Yes, I would like that to be at the restaurant please," Adam said. Does Adam have plans for me? I ran into bed when I heard foot steps. Adam went back into bed right next me and cuddled me. I wonder what Adam is planning.