Chapter 5

{Adam}

I was so happy to have Clover. He was so cute and cuddle like Tommy. So today I was going to see my mother. My mother is very ill so I want to be there for her. She lives in Florida and I live in California. I was bringing Tommy to come with to meet her. When we got to the airport, the people were rushing and bumping into us. Our plane was about to leave in 10 minutes. Tommy and I were rushing to the ticket booth. Finally we made it in time. We aborded the plane it took us about 15 minutes to finally sit down and I could see the lady in front of us was very impatient. Tommy was scared to be on the plane and I had to help him calm down but he was freaking out.

" tommy you need to calm down it's going to be alright we are going on a safe plane him back do you want to meet my mother or not because I need to see her."

" I'm sorry I really want to meet your mother but I never been on a plane before can you at least hug me and try to calm me down because I do not know how to calm myself down it's kind of sad that I have no control of my body."

"Sure babe." As I hugged Tommy he finally calmed.

{Tommy}

After 24 hours we finally made it to Florida and I was so eager to meet his mother and I want to see him be happy to see his mother before anything happens to her because you never know what's going to happen. Adam and I got a hotel room and all I want to do is sleep also cuddle with Adam. I slept on his chest and think about how his mother will react to see me because I talked to on the phone before but I never met her in person. In the morning I change my clothes as fast as I can then I woke up adam by pushing him off the bed so we can hit the road to see his mother. I can see adam wasn't very happy I think he was very worried about his mother. I would be too.

"Hey babe are you okay."

"Yeah just worried."

"Its okay your mom will get better when she sees you. Adam hugged me and we kissed. We both got in the car and headed to hospital. A whole hour was taken by driving. Finally we made it.

{Adam}

I opened the door and smelled the air. I was scared if my mom wasn't better she just got worse. We headed in the hospital. I asked where my mother was. They said ROOM 134. I ran to her room. I just had to see her. Finally I made it. Shaking I was. Tommy opened the door and I walked right in. My mother was sitting on the bed and talking to the nurse. She looked healthy then the last time I saw her.

"Oh Adam you came!" My mother cheered.

"Yes mother I'm here and this is my boyfriend Tommy."

"This beautiful boy is your boyfriend.

"Yep!"

"I'm Leila, Adam's mother I'm so happy to finally meet you. My mother got up from the hospital bed and hugged Tommy also kissed him on the cheek.

"Now let's go somewhere fun!"