Chapter 4

All day Tommy and I were going everywhere in the town. I feel really happy being with this man. Just all the fun we had I finally got home. I didn't want to leave Tommy so I brought him in my house. We were kissing then we started to get some action up in here. Loving, cuddling, and having the time of our lives. After we were finished, I laid on his chest and fell asleep. In the morning I smelled bacon. Jumping out of bed and headed out the door. I see Tommy making breakfast. He was smiling while he saw me. Cracking eggs, sizzling bacon, and melting cheese just make my tummy growl. After Tommy was finished we ate our breakfast. GOSH DAMN HE MAKES SOME GOOD ASS EGGS. I got up and cleaned the dishes. Feeling Tommy hands around my waist makes me have butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey Tommy can we go somewhere today or watch movies," I asked.

"How about we watch a movie!"

"Okay." I went up stairs and got some blankets. Picked up some pillows. Tommy was going to the store to get some junk food like ice cream, pizza, and candy. So when he goes out I have to set everything up.

{Tommy}

I kissed Adam before I left. Walked out the door and headed to my car. It was a rainy day. My hair was getting wet real bad. When I got to my car I heard thunder screeching in the sky. I jumped and laughed. I drove to the store. The store wasn't that far but it was hard to see because of the rain. Finally I made it to the store. I ran to the entrance. Took out my list to the things we needed but first I want to get Adam something big so he won't get scared of the movie. I looked around and I found the perfect thing. A big teddy bear that cost $100. Yes he'll love it. Now we can get to shopping. After the shopping I ran to my car and put the grocery away. Drove fast as I can to make it to baby. While I was driving I see a little cat in the road. I had to help the kitty. I ran out of my car and pick it up. Poor cat was scared. I tried to calm it. The cat didn't have a collar so I knew it was a stray. Adam will love this cat. I put the baby cat. In the car and started heading back. Finally made it to Adam's house. I grabbed everything but I left the cat for last.

"Adam I have to show you something very special!"

{Adam}

I was scared what Tommy was going to show me. We walked back and he was covering something. When he opened it. A cute cat that Tommy had in his hands. He was a gray cat with blue eyes.

"I found him on the road."

"Can we KEEP HIM ADAM!!"

"Yeah, he's cute."

"I'll name him Clover." Tommy put Clover down and he was very chilled out. Tommy and I was getting ready to watch the movies. We had a great time!