✵15 ✵

When the two arrived in the dining room, everyone was present at the table for breakfast and waiting for them.....

As-salamu alaykum.... The two greeted everyone together....

(...Peace be upon You...)

Wa-alaykum As-salam... Everyone answered in unison....

(...And peace be upon You, too..)

Subha Bakhair Mere Baccho ....Come have breakfast ... Agha Jaan said cheerfully...

(....Good Morning...My Children....)

Chaandni... you slept properly at night… Hamare chaand didn't disturb you…. Bee Jaan asked in a naughty tone  .... 

(...Moonlight...., Our Moon... )

Yes ... I slept comfortably ... There was no problem ... She looked around and replied...

Everyone had a mischievous smile on Her answer … She felt very awkward... She hesitatedly looked at Murshad...

Please don't bother Meri Biwi .... Let Her have a relaxed breakfast ... She is hungry ... He  smirked at Her ....

(...Wife..)

You are very upset for wife… she is also our dearest… Sweetie! you do not pay attention to Him… He is a foolish boy… Murshad...Don't be too smart.... Amma Sayein  scolded Him fake....

My dear Amma… I am just taking care of your Bahu... Otherwise you keep complaining to me.... He sheepishly smile....

(...Mother.... Daughter-in-law….)

Great!!  Hamara Beta has grown up ... so much care for his wife in one day ... it's good thing ... Baba Sayein commented a little bit on him....

(....Our Son...)

Why do you all tease my Lala… Look at his face, how red it is…. You both have breakfast… Maha said while suppressing her laughter….

Both of them felt awkward in front of their family… After having breakfast, they all sat in the living area  and discussed about the reception ceremony occurring at night ….Which was to be in the mansion because only very special people were invited to the wedding.....

Mushara came to room after some time,
She started putting her clothes in the cupboard.. Murshad also finished the work and came to room and sat on the couch...

Shirina.... What are You doing... come here and sit with Me... I want to show something  to You... He called Her to Him

(...sweetheart..)

When She came near Him, He placed Her on His lap and started kissing Her neck and biting Her cheek....

Ouch! She screamed a little… Why did You call Me… Tell Me fast… Then I have to get ready for the evening function… She remained Him...

Oh!!  My wife is unromantic ... Her husband is desperate to make love ... and She is in a hurry to go ... ok go ... I'm not saying anything ....He jerked Her hand away from His grip....

Arreee!  .. My Murshad got annoyed with Me ... I know how to persuade Him .. She gently pecks His lips....

This is Your attitude that kills Me… He touches Her lips… and Murmured under His breath…

Suno ... We talk comfortably in the night, just let Me go ... Then We both will be alone .. She hugs Him.....

Jaan...doesn't feel like separating from You .... just keep hugging for a while ... then go away ... I will not say anything for sure .... He holds Her in His arms....