✵18 ✵

Humko Mohabbat Raas Aa Gayi Hai
"Murshad"
Kahin Yeh Bidhadne Ki Alamat To Nahin Hai...

In the morning, both of them were still lying on the bed ... Mushara slid over, cuddling close to Him... Murshad was twisting Her finger on Her bare back ...

Darling ... Don't get away from Me ... I can't live without You for a single moment ... I'm in You .. If I don't feel the warmth of Your arms, I don't feel relieved ... nor do I feel sleepy... He leaned forward and tenderly kissed Her...

Mere Mehboob ... I have a habit of Yours... I do not get rest without cuddling ... Your fragrance....Your touch ... Your body ... make Me crazy ...I'm shining with Your Love .... She looked into His Honey brown eyes with Her amused eyes...

(...My Lover...)

Haan Janeman!!! ... I think You just cling to Me ... We are both on the bed...When You said Murshad Oohh!!! like this ...like that... Am feeling good... fill Me with You Love... Make Love with Me... You hug loudly by speaking ... So My whole heart wants to hide You inside Me ... He murmured in His breath ...

(...Yes Darling..)

When You speak Mushara ... Meri Jaan.. Meri Zindagi... Kiss Me Here... Your touch driving Me Crazy... Makes Me Yours... Then I want to wear You all over My body... She was kissing on His chest...

Everyone is calling You both... Bhahi your Baba Jani has come ...A bad news is that Rabia Baji has also come ... Maha informed them and left from there ...

(...Grandfather...)

Joonam ... Let's take a bath together, this will save water and time too ... Having said this.... He lifted Her up in His arms ... took her to the bathroom...Both of them hurriedly took a bath and came to the Big Hall where everyone was talking....

As-salamu alaykum.... Both of Them greeted everyone ....

(...Peace be upon You...)

Wa-alaykum As-salam... Come and sit here ...Babi Jani answered ....

(...And peace be upon You, too..)

Bhai Jaan, why didn't he come... He did not even talk to me yesterday... I do not know where he was busy... Mushra said while sitting on the couch with him....

(..Big Brother...)

Ladli.... He has gone for some important work ... I have come to pick you up ... Both of us are going to go back to the city soon ... Till then you stay with us for a few days... We will be happy ... Baba Jani told her...

(...Dear..)

She was sad to hear of the departure of both of them ... Then looked at Murshad... He was surprised to hear that Mushara will stay in the mansion for a few days....

Baba Jani .... I will come .... I will be with you both throughout the day ... But it will be a little difficult to stay at night ... She said hesitantly...

I know everything ... Why are you doing this ... My crazy grandson stops you from going ... You will definitely go ... and will stay there for a few days too ... I have seen who does not let you go ... Agha Jaan said to Mushara while staring at Murshad ....

No ... He doesn't say anything to me ... nor stops me from going anywhere ... I have some work of my own .... Therefore, I refused ... She defending Murshad ...