Hello Mr. Teacher

"Oh No!! .. She's about to kiss Him...This is too much"... Her curious voice echoed across the staff room... He turned and looked at Her in astonishment and started coming closer to Her... "Bhaag Teri Maut Aayi Hai" ... She was murmuring and running backwards ...

"Wait... I said stop" .. But hearing His alarming voice, She was running like a bull... "Roll No. 24.. If you don't stop here now then you will be responsible for the
consequence"... He had lost His coolness
and jerkily grabbed her hand...

"Tum sach me "Namaqool" ho ya drama karti ho... aaj tumne meri izzat ka falooda nikalne me kasar nhi chodni thi." .... He said in an annoyed tone.. Thankfully the corridor was empty this time due to lunch break...

"Haan to woh bhi to aap ko "Pappi (kiss)
karne wali thi... Meri wajah se aapka romantic moment spoil ho gaya.. Tch ..Tch."...She was making fun of Him..

"I really hate Her so much... You know who I am your... Never bother me again" ... His expression was a fifty-fifty mixture of pain and anger...

 His expression was a fifty-fifty mixture of pain and anger

"Idiot Get out... I said roll number 24... Get Out of  My Class ... tum iss college ki hi nhi balke puri city ki sabse "Jahalli" ladki ho... classroom me parrot lekar kaun aata hai."..He shout at Her aggressively ... Everyone was scared of His roar..

"Woh Sir... Ye bechara bahar sardi me baitha tha... to main isko yahan lekar aa gayi... Aap kahan samjhenge kisi ki feeling"... She whispered with hesitation...

"Tumko pata hai naa ki main tumhara kaun hoon ... Crazy, Foolish, Stupid, dumb, dim-witted girl.".. He said raising His eyebrows a little..

"Haan Aap ek arrogant Mr. Teacher hain.. Har waqt Mera naam bigadte hain.. Aur mujhe ekdam zehar lagte hain Aap" ... She looked up at Him, anger heating Her blood again...And left the classroom...

☆☆☆☆☆This is no ordinary teacher-student story

☆☆☆☆☆
This is no ordinary teacher-student story..
It is based on the life of a cool boy and a naughty girl...
You will laugh a lot..
Because of their hatred.. one day they will bring such a turn for themselves from where it would be difficult for both to return...
And then from there the true love of both will start...