✵6✵ ( The End)

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑

Bas Itna Sa Rishta Hai Hamara
Agar Hum mein se Tum nikal doon
To kuch nhi bachta...

┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙

This beautiful night had brought many unforgettable moments in it.. Both were silent... As he ran his fingers down her neck and shoulders, his heartbeat increased with each caress.... They drew each other closer.. She could barely control her breath as he put planted wet, soft kisses on her mouth and chest...

Are you sure? ... We don't go further... if You're not comfortable....He asked her permission...

Habibi... When you told that You love Me...You took my everything ... Awaiting your entry, with sweet delight...

(...My Love..)

Your wish is My Command... Habibti... I felt your touch in the corners of my heart, To thrust you, is all I want to do... But, is this your way of giving me your love? ..and for the way you want love? ... While I kissed you from the lips to the toes, ... Your tender body felt like a rose of winter ... Oh how soft, as one could be... I feel your softness, I have to love you now!

(...My Love..)

He enter into her very slowly... Their eyes are fixed on each other as emotion builds in their veins... Taking small gasps of breath to the zenith of feeling...

"Ahh! My dear".. When she looked at him she felt a deep thirst... her body became so sensitive to his every move and word... the way he spoke to her... he saw right into her soul, that most intoxicating thing that she had ever experienced. ..

Mmm! Meri Jaan... He holds her close, holds her near... holds her breath, against her ear.Whispering the words He want to say...to show her his passion...in that special way.

The love, kissing will feel so perfect.. Express their love all night long...
Their bodies come together in pure ecstasy,.. Hard thrusting loud screaming and groaning, he became part of her...

There is no turning back after reaching that point... Their bodies burst together with love... Now, cuddling and laughing, they've done it all... They gigle at each other, "Oh! It's You I love."...

Outside the window, raindrops patted on the trembling and shining leaves, inside they made love for the first time! It was not just love.... it was pure ecstasy at its peak....

  »» ──ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ── ««

Their life was complete now... they loved each other unconditional... Everyone was happy to see them together and  The 1st year of their marriage was wonderful... There was nothing lacking in life… there was only one thing that bothered Maha a lot and
She was still lost in thought when Shams entered the room...

He stared at her silently for five minutes... She was not even aware of his arrival...Then he slowly sat beside her "I love You... You smell so good"... He nuzzled into her hair...

I love You too...I can't live without You... Her arms tightened around his in a bear hug...

Why are you sad... what happened... tell me... His tone was sweet

I want to become a mother...but don't know why it is not happening yet...we are going to be married for 2 years now... Maha bursts into tears on Shams' chest when she shares her pain with him...