✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ (THE END)

╔═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

    Zindagi Meri Thi Lekin Ab To
   Tere Kehne Mein Raha Karti Hai               
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

"Murtaza." ... The first name that came out of Her mouth who was the Maashuuq of Her beating heart...

(..Beloved/Lover.)

When she slowly opened her eyes, she felt that she had been born once again... The doctor's team and family members were there... She looked at everyone and then her gaze fixed on the door... She wanted to see Him but He was nowhere...

"How is it feeling now... It hurts."... Doctor asked while examining her wounds..

"Feeling good... I have a slight pain in my hand."... She said with a faint smile...

"Yes this pain will last for few days then everything will be normal..You can go home a few days later."...Doctor consoled her..

She was shifted from ICU to private room... Family members were also very happy to see her better than before.... They wanted her not to talk too much... "Murtaza."... She looked at the family members with questioning eyes... Instead of answering, They left the room and asked her to rest...and tears started flowing from her eyes...

She was waiting for Him... but as if He was Naraz with Her... If He wasn't with Her,
then everything seemed useless... She just wanted to see Him... to feel Him... but where was He??... This question was bothering Her... She was restless... And only He could give Her peace...
Murtaza was the Solace of Mannat..

Her wounds had healed to a great extent... the doctors told her to be discharged in a day or two... Now she had some problem in eating and drinking, so glucose was being given to her through IV-drip... That's why she was spending most of her time sleeping...and taking rest too...but today she was a little upset.. She was missing that Sitamgar a lot today.. 10 days had passed without seeing Him.. She didn't know where He was and no one thought it necessary to tell Her...

She fell asleep thinking about him.. then she realized someone's presence in the room... Someone held her right hand and placed it on his burning eyes...Feeling his lavender scent, her heart started beating in her chest.. Then her name came out of his mouth as a whisper... "Mannat.".. Suddenly she felt a drop of tear on her palm... He was crying... Her Murtaza was crying... She felt his tears falling on her heart... Murtaza used to come to her room everyday but she was unaware of his arrival...

"Why Pari... Angel...why did You do this...if something happened to You, Even Your Murtaza doesn't live in this world...Don't You know what You are for Me... My reason for Living... My Peace... My Soul... My Life... My Mannat.".. A man as strong as Him... was broken today... He was crying in front of Her... He was agonizing... Who was His everything... Who was His SAYOONEE..

┍━━━━━━━👀━━━━━━━┑
Tu Samne Hai To Phir Kyun Yaqin Nahin   Aata
Ye Bar Bar Jo Aankhon Ko Mal Ke Dekhte Hain...

┕━━━━━━━👀━━━━━━━┙

"Aaj Hamari rooh ko qaraar mil gaya hai... ye aankein aapke deedar ki muntazir thi... kab se kambhakhat darwaze pe tiki thi... aaj inki pyaas bhuj gayi hai... O, Mere Dil Ke Chain."...Now She couldn't keep quiet anymore... Her patience was out of bounds... She quickly opened her deep eyes and looked at him with great affection...