Chapter 5?

Blisters decorated Jaune's hands, his breathing was ragged, his posture was crooked and his back rolled forward, struggling to carry his armour and items, Jaune let out a loud grunt as he sloppily decapitated another acacia tree from its root. He collapsed to the ground, his back slamming into rock and dirt, as he gazed up into the midnight sky, he wondered,

"I wonder what's going on back home."

____________________________________________________________________________

Sun desperately tried to hide his fear and worry in his voice, smashing yet another Beowulf to the ground before slamming his bo staff into its skull, a small explosion erupting inside of the Grimm. He wiped the blood and dirt off his face as the fur on his tail felt an intense vibration coming from his backside.

Suddenly a goliath, its tusks covered in blood and flesh, came charging towards Sun, it's head facing down and its tusks ready to end Sun Wukong's life right there and then.

"I shouldn't have come to help Ruby and Weiss..." Sun listlessly said before readying his stance.

What Sun Wukong, leader of team SSSN, last saw was a bright flash of white light at the top of the beacon academy, before fainting from exhaustion.

____________________________________________________________________________

Taiyang could only watch in horror as the TV displayed a destroyed Beacon Academy, debris and rubble covered the land as endless waves of ash and dust covered the already forsaken land screams of terror echoed in the news ship as they desperately tried to escape the wings of an angry and terrifying Nevermore, bearing its long and withered break attesting to pick the ship off.

"WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" the pilot exclaimed in fear.

But before the pilot could steer out of the Nevermore's reach, the ship erupted in a massive yellow explosion, turning the flying vehicle and everyone in it into ash.

"Ah shit, I missed it! Winter's gonna kill us!" an Atlas soldier gulped.

"You fucker..." his partner grumbled.

____________________________________________________________________________

"ACK!" Jaune jolted awake as a throbbing pain appeared on his forehead, adjusting to the darkness, Jaune Arc could recognize the silhouette as... Ron? He was a few thousand blocks away from the village, cutting down acacia wood for decoration, what was the villager doing here? Jaune could barely focus his eyes, just barely able to see the mobs that hid behind the trees, they weren't hiding from Jaune though, it seemed as though they were hiding from Ron.

"Ron?" Jaune groggily asked, despite being in his fatigued state, blinking, he realised that Ron was suddenly gone, if that even was Ron.

Jaune slowly got up, his limbs making clicking cracking sounds like the bones in his body supported the armour he wore and items in his inventory, every step he took felt like agony, his skin was pale and it felt like his insides were being boiled, in under 20 steps, the young man fell to the ground, "What the hell? What's happened to me?"

*Groan...*

Jaune's jelly legs groaned as they tried desperately to support Jaune, shaking rapidly. There were only endless trees and occasional caves for the next five thousand blocks. Walking or running was out of the options, and Jaune had no boat or ender pearl to transport him to his home.

"Damn, there's no villager out here to help me and Ro-, whoever it was just suddenly disappeared. I'm stuck here until morning and I have no way of getting out of this situation"

Jaune sat beside a tree for what felt like hours.

Lucky for him, someone else had mysteriously spawned nearby.

...

...

...

"Hurrrrrrgh" The wandering trader, along with his llama, stared curiously at the dirty blonde boy who sat by the acacia tree.

"Mother fu-"

_________________________________________________________________________________

In the vast emptiness of the void, sat two enormous men, one whose light beamed yellow, the other, dark purple. A third male floated in front of the two men's heads, their facial features hidden by the translucent light that glowed on their bodies.

Three gods that flowed with power enough to erase everything in the blink of an eye.

The older brother, the god of light.

The younger brother, god of darkness.

Both nigh-omnipotent beings sat before the third God, and the strongest out of all of them.

"Notch, it is a pleasure seeing you alive, I feared he... got to you." The god of light welcomed Notch to his universe with joy and relief, if not for his glowing eyes, his smile and genuine stare would be visible.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Hey, have you picked a new mortal to fight for you?" The god of darkness asked, his voice tired and annoyed, "Because if you let that Herobrian guy-"

"Herobrine"

"Yeah yeah whatever, If you let him win then he's only going to get more powerful, he'll absorb our energy as well and then kill us, and if that happens, we're fucked."

Notch replied quickly, hoping to calm the younger brother down.

"I can assure you, the man who've I've chosen is the perfect candidate, he's strong, skilled, smart and-"

"Oh really?" The god of darkness cut Notch off with spite.

"That's not what his family and friends thi-" Before the god of darkness could finish, his older brother placed his palm on his shoulder.

"Brother, please, do not interrupt Notch as he talks, I sympathise with you, but this may not work if we do not follow Notch's instruction. Please, Notch, go on."

Notch looked at the two brothers in sympathy, he knew what they were going through, the thought of death terrified the two, the feeling of hopelessness, desperation, disdain, anger, fear, they were feelings he was too familiar with.

Notch sighed

"I...I know, I know it's hard, knowing that any one of us could be wiped from existence at any point, knowing just how weak we are, but... '' Notch wasn't a mortal but even he still felt emotions. Despite all the knowledge, one could ever have, not even he was sure whether or not this would ever work.

"Herobrine may be strong, powerful, and god-like, but so are we, and everyone has their flaws."

Notch pulled out a black dagger, an eye of ender placed in its guard. He placed the blade on his palm, before pulling down on the handle. Blood dripped into the void, down into nothingness, forever falling like rain in the vast emptiness of space.

"I gave Herobrine his powers and potential, turned him into me."

"We are gods." Notch held the dagger upwards, which started to emit a black mist around the blade.

"And gods can bleed."

Yeah... Hi, I didn't expect high school to hit me like a truck all of a sudden. Sorry for not uploading, Staying motivated and still have energy are kind of hard for me.  Not even bothered editing

Not many words in this chapter, I'll see if I can go 2000 on the next, anyways cya in another 3 weeks.

:)