Ch.3 (SCRAPPED)

So this was my original chapter 3, but Grammarly decided to suck and I wasn't able to post it, forcing me to make a different doc for it. Enjoy my unfinished version! 

The sound of wood breaking echoed throughout the big green forest. Jaune repeatedly smashed his fists into the wooden blocks, cracking them until they fell out. A satisfying "Pop!" The sound is heard as Jaune picked up the block, being sucked up somehow into Jaune.

"Annnnnd done! That should be enough wood to get started." Jaune wiped some sweat off his forehead, finally finished with him breaking down trees. He now had one full stack of tree blocks.

Focusing his mind, a bright screen appeared in front of Jaune, showing his avatar, inventory, items, and of course the 4 squares used to craft things. Seeing the options to build using tree blocks, he transformed His tree blocks to wooden blocks.

x4 Woodblock stacks!

Filling 4 of his inventory slots, Jaune then created a crafting table. "Awesome! It's just like a video game! Man, how easy it'd be if Remnant ran on Video game logic...." And with that Jaune began to go to work.

Loading... Loading... Loading...

[Tips]

Never dig straight down!

Done!

Remnant, Vale, Beacon Academy, Professor Ozpin's room:

The news of Jaune Arc's apparent death sparked like wildfire, not only throughout the school but even the media, needless to say, the students who didn't bully the kid were mad. And the media,

Were furious.

Every news article had the same or similar title,

"Bullied Beacon Academy Student Gone Missing!"

"Staff do nothing as Beacon Academy Student gets bullied. Dead!?"

"Jaune Arc. Student of Beacon Academy, missing?"

"How could Ozpin let this happen! Bullied student presumably dead!?

"Humans worse than Faunas, future huntsmen drive Beacon student to suicide!?"

"Accident, or suicide? Teen went missing in Beacon

"Can Ozpin be trusted?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ozpin tapped his pale fingers onto his glass table furiously. He stared at his colleagues, each with their own guilty eyes staring back at him. Before any of the staff could speak, Ozpin's mouth opened. "You, are all... Disappointments..."

"Sir we-" Before Glynda could excuse herself and the others, Ozpin, slammed his fists. "NO! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GIVING ME A DAMN EXCUSE. YOU ALL ARE TEACHERS, TEACHERS OF A HUNTSMAN ACADEMY, A SCHOOL FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO PROTECT THE WEAK AND SAVE THE ENDANGERED. AND YOU ALL FAILED AT DOING SO! *Sigh* I sensed so much potential in the young boy, he had so much potential, so much that it even surpassed many other huntsmen I had met. With the correct training he... he...