ch4.

The ships are gonna be a problem. Enjoy!

Velvet and Ruby were having a pretty bad day. One of their best friends (AND CRUSH-) had just gone missing. And EVERYONE, knew why.

The abuse the students had done to him.

The neglect the teachers showed him.

The actions they all had done to him.

Jaune Arc, a brave and kind student.

Jaune Arc, the smart leader and quick thinker.

Jaune Arc, the one who they had betrayed. 

But it wasn't Velvet and Ruby who were suffering the most, their emotions were nothing compared to the shitstorm the real bullies went through. When the assumed death of Jaune spread around the school, even with the teachers strictly forbidding the students to talk about him, they still gossiped and whispered to each other about the news. 

Team RWBY wasn't as happy and go-lucky as usual, being one of the main tormentors of Mr. Arc, they felt extremely guilty for their actions. 

Ruby, the happiest (and loudest) of the bunch, was extremely quiet during lectures, not mumbling to the nearby students, not gawking at the gun melee hybrids, not even eating cookies loudly. Silently, she chomped on cookies, hoping to get rid of the lump in her throat. It was true that Ruby Rose had not bullied him, but she was still a bystander, watching the real bullies hurt her cru- friend.

Weiss was a... difficult one, even after the huntsman in training disappeared, she refused to believe that he was dead, and it was her fault. It was until they found blood stains which were confirmed to by that of Arc's did she realise what she had done. She didn't deserve to be the heir of the Schnee Dust Company, she didn't deserve to be in this school, she didn't deserve to have the luxury she grew up with as a kid, she didn't deserve anything. She was a "little shit that I'd be glad to see hanged in the middle of Atlas." Stated Velvet, which had surprised her team and everyone around her. And deep down in Weiss' heart, she knew that she was right. Weiss Schnee, had just become like her father.

At a young age, Blake had been taught that violence was not an answer. Her mother and father supported this idea, despite being treated like trash by humans, they believed in equality for both. "Both races should have equal education and rights, but they should also have equal punishments for their crimes, if a faunas kills a human, they should receive the same sentence as one who had killed a faunas." This was something that Ghira Belladonna, the original leader of the White Fang, had stated during an interview with Vale news reporters. Blake had listened to them, never inflicting violence unless needed to. But of course, she still didn't help Jaune during his time of need, sometimes, she'd see him drop something or trip, and call him out on it. "Stupid..." She'd mutter, not realising he heard that. Of course, whether it be emotional abuse, physical abuse, or mental abuse, it was still abuse. Blake had gotten into Jaune's head, with her harsh remarks and stares. He knew Blake hated him, but Blake never knew. Now, no matter how many books she read, it still couldn't drown out the thoughts of the Beacon student dying, whispering his team's name one last time, before perishing. She always had nightmares like that.

Yang, oh the worst of the bunch, had been hit with a truckload full of guilt. The physical pain she had inflicted on him to "Make him stronger" had only weakened his physical and mental state. Those punches weren't just filled with strength, they were filled with rage, hatred, anger. Jaune's Aura had always been fucked up in the evening, due to the beating he had received from her. There were times where she thought her actions were wrong, and they were, but she just decided to drown the reasonings with reasons to beat Jaune.

All in all, RWBY was like a family that had just lost a member. Of course, not like (J)NPR.

The entirety of team (J)NPR were in shambles, with their leader gone, their team spirit had lowered by a great margin, easily being shown throughout the days.