New World? (Edited a bit)

Didn't realise I hadn't posted the other chapters, sorry about that.

It felt as if every part of Jaune's body was being ripped apart. His screams echoing in an endless void, unheard from anyone. All he could see was black and his body. As Jaune looked down, towards where gravity was pulling him, he saw a small white dot.

It got bigger, and bigger, and bigger.

Until he realised it wasn't some dot, it was a hole, through the hole, Jaune could see green, he wasn't sure what it was, but it was definitely green. Suddenly, as if gravity had increased, Jaune was pulled towards the hole at great speeds.

"HOOOOOLY FRICK!"

*OOMPH*

Jaune fell through the hole, landing in what seemed to be a tree that was... blocky?

"Ow... my head, where am i- HOLY-." Jaune had seen what he had landed on, a tree entirely made of blocks, cubes! Quickly standing up, he looked around, examining the area around him, luckily, he was on top of a tree, on top of a mountain, giving him an insane of the world around him, animals made of blocks, trees made of blocks, sand made of blocks, stone, dirt, you name it. Everything was blocks. "W-where am I!?" Just as Jaune had questioned this, a man appeared behind him. "Hello!"

"Gah!"

*Thud!*

Jaune had fallen out of the tree, getting back up from his fall. Facing the direction in which he had heard the voice, he came face to face with another man. He sort of looked old. And he was definitely bald. His beard was black however and his face had little wrinkles. He wore a light brown, wrinkled shirt, grey pants and had a wide smile forming in his face. "Where in the world am I! W-who are you! What's-"

Before Jaune could muster his last few words, he was interrupted by the old man laughing. "You will not believe how long it has been since I have found another worthy one!" Jaune was incredibly confused, just who was this guy? What did he want with him and why is he even here? "My name is Notch, I'm pretty much the creator of this world." Jaune's eyes widened, the dude standing in front of him was practically a god! "Well, you're probably wondering what the heck is going on right now. Lemme give you a tour." And with that, Notch took Jaune's hand and teleported elsewhere.

____________________________________ ___________

"So you're telling me that this is one reality out of billions times billions of others?"

"Correct!"

"And there are also universes completely different from this universe like my original one?"

"Ding ding ding!" Notch cheered, imitating a bell. "You learn quite quickly Jaune Arc!"

"Um... thanks? Wait, how do you know my last name-" Jaune was quickly interrupted, again...

"Well! That concludes the tutorial of the place, remember Jaune, I'll always be there in case you need anything, I'll be in your world observing you. Bye!" Notch suddenly disappeared, being replaced by bubbles that slowly popped one by one. "I still have no idea what to do..."

________________________________________________

"Finally! Done! Home sweet home!" Jaune said as he viewed his new house.

A dirt hut.

The more the huntsman in training looked at it, the more he realised how stupid and ugly it looked.

"*Sigh* guess that'll have to do..." Jaune said sadly, leaning on one of the walls. He closed his eyes in an instant, incredibly exhausted from all the crap he had gone through today. But before he drifted to sleep, at the corner of his eye, Jaune could swear he saw a figure standing in the corner of his hut, staring at him.

*Yawn*

The tall blondie sat upon his grass floor, the stench of dirt, gravel and bad breath had filled his nostrils. The sun had risen from its own slumber, spreading its warmth and light like an enormous blanket. Breaking a two by one hole out of his dirt hut, Jaune was greeted by a waving forest, chickens, cows and sheep all huddled in their own groups, it kind of reminded him of when he'd be sitting with his own team, plus RWBY as well, the murmurs and chatting that provided a nice and calm cafeteria ambience for Jaune.

"Good times..."

Reality hit Jaune like a train, remembering the events of yesterday and what had transpired in 48 hours. 

Taking a deep breath, Jaune Arc took numerous steps forward, coming face to face with a rather large and thick oak tree. 

"Alright, lets test these bad boys out!" Reeling his fist back, skin met bark, then wood, and finally the warm and howling wind as Jaune's fist smashed their way through the tree. Jaune could see his hot bar being displayed in front of him like a hologram, a single block of wood in his first slot.

Jaune grinned

"Lets get this going!"

Enjoy this cover art by me :D