Heart Break pt 1

Maris Pov :

Marinette: Today the day me and Nathaniel are gonna celebrate our six month anniversary , I am so excited I wonder what he will do for us . 

Marinette : Hello Adrien , Can you pay attention to what I am saying .. 

Adrien : Yeah sure umm What were you talking about .

In my head , Adriens been acting a little weird ever since I started dating Nathaniel could he be jealous ? Shush I tell my self but then again we haven't been spending a lot of time together .

Adriens Pov :

Adrien : Nino what do I do she keeps talking about her and Nathaniel .

Nino :  I don't know dude , do you like her or something . 

Adrien : WHAT no she's just a friend 

Nino :  Yeah right then why do you care if she's dating Nathaniel . 

Adrien : I don't care its just that I don't like him for her.

Nino :  Adrien you like her when are you gonna realize it !

Marinette : Hello Adrien , Can you pay attention to what I am saying  . 

 I look into her eyes they are so pretty they remind me of the sky , What no stop that Adrien , She's just a friend , I tell myself .

Adrien : Yeah sure umm what were you talking about , I tell her she looks a little annoyed but I just give her a smile and she does her little giggle .

Maris Pov :

Marinette : Well Adrien I need your help on what outfit should I wear this one ....

                 or should I wear this one

Which  one do you think ? I look at him and it seems like he is thinking about it

Which one do you think ? I look at him and it seems like he is thinking about it .

Marinette : Adrien which one do you like . 

Adrien : Ohh yeah umm why don't you try them on that way I can really envision it . 

I look at him a little puzzled 

Marinette : Sure 

I try both of them on and I look at him 

Marinette :  well ... what do you think ? 

I really hope he picks the pink one I really like it, I say to my self .

 Adrien: I like the one with the coat better .

Okay then , I am going to change into it because Nathaniel said to meet him at 6 and its 3:30 .

Adriens Pov :

Wow when I saw  her in the pink outfit , she looks stunning it brings out the color of her hair and eyes , so well . I like the Brown one too. Its just that I don't want Nathaniel seeing her in the pink out fit after all she's mine , I mean she my best friend , I tell my self .

So I told her that the brown one is better even though its not as good compared to the other outfit .

Maris Pov :

Omg Its 5:55 ahh I quickly grab my house keys and run out , on the way out I yell Bye mom , Bye dad . Its now 6:05 I text Nathaniel that I will be there 10 minutes late but right when I am going to send it I see something I never thought he would be capable of doing . He was Kissing another girl . 

I run off crying when I hear Nathaniel say , Marinette come back . I ignore it and I call Adrien telling him to come pick me up . 

In my mind I keep play that scene over and over again of the fact that he did that . I can't believe I was so stupid of believing him when he said he wouldn't cheat on me again . I bet the girl he was kissing was the same girl from the first time I found out he was cheating . 

I see Adrien pull up and I have never been so glad to see him . He looks at me concerned . Right when I am getting in the car Nathaniel gets there . 

Nathaniel :  Its not what it looks like , Come back Marinette I love you .

 Next thing I know Adriens out the car having an argument , but I couldn't hear anything . Next thing I know Adrien beat up Nathaniel and Nathaniel is  laying on the ground .

Adrien gets inside   the car and we zoom off . Adrien looks mad but I don't ask him why he beat up Nathaniel or what he told him .

Adriens Pov:

Adrien : Nino what do I do she's on her date right now with Nathaniel . 

Nino : Adrien dud chill everything will be fine plus why are you so worried . Its not like he is going to propose . 

Adrien :  What you think he will propose what no She is Mine and No one else can have her . 

Omg did I just say that out loud I think to my self . I see Nino confused but is smiling for some reason, 

Nino :  See dude I told you , you liked her .

 Could it be I mean she is pretty , her body , personality and her eyes , I say to myself . 

Adrien : You know what Nino I think I do like her .

Adrien : Nino Nino Nino , Its Marinette . 

Nino : Pick up . 

Adrien : Oh yeah okay Hi Marinette . Marinette what's wrong why are you crying . Come pick me up she says with the sweets voice but I can hear her sniffling . I then ask her for her location .

I get in the car and have my bodyguard take me to Marinette's location . There I see her crying her eyes get darker when she cries and her eyes look like little oceans . When she gets in I see Nathaniel And he keeps saying stuff to her .

I get out of that Car and tell him, 

Adrien : Stop you already hurt marinette you won't get the satisfaction of doing it again .

Nino :  Well if it isn't little Agreste Junior , Or what will you do, you already failed to protect her once and you would fail again he looks at me and gives me a smirk .

 In my brain I wonder what he meant by already failed her once, is there something she hasn't told me ? I will have to find out later . 

Adrien : Nathaniel , Stay away from her Okay . 

Nathaniel : Or what Agreste plus your always her second choice , no matter what you do or say she will never love you back . Or what did you think I didn't notice your little crush on her . 

 I am not sure what took over me but next thing I know I am on top of Nathaniel .