Secret GirlFriend

Maris Pov:

 Marinette : Its been about 3 months since everything happened . I finally got over Nathaniel but I think I might like someone else . 

Alya : Who ?!

Marinette :  I think it might be Adrien , He was there to protect me when everything happened with Nathaniel , he gave me space and his always been there for me.

Alya :  Aww you finally realized you like Adrien and I wouldn't be surprised if he liked you too .

Marinette : Wait you think he might like me I say with a puzzled face 

Alya :  Of course I do everyone sees it besides you two and she gives me a huge grin .

Marinette : You know what Alya I think I am a tell him today . 

Alya : GO Get Him Girl ! 

I look at the clock and I have about two hours till school starts,  I am gonna get ready 

(This is her out fit but with out the bag and black hightop vans )

 Adriens Pov : 

 Adrien : Todays the day I announce my relationship with Lila . I am happy to finally spend time with her and not having to hide  our relationship  . 

Emilie : What do you mean hid her from who or what 

Adrien :  I didn't want anyone to know about us  just incase we didn't last long . 

Emilie : At least Marinette knows and if she is happy for you I am sure everyone else will also be happy ,  She says  smiling .

 But that Smile fades away into a concern look 

Emilie : Adrien Whats wrong ? Have you not told her ? . 

Adrien : I haven't told her yet mom I don't wan't to concern her with my buissnes especially after everything that's happened . 

Emilie : Will good luck with that 

I think to my self whats the worst that could happen , I just hope this doesn't mess anything up.

Marinette Pov: 

Marinette : Hey Alya 

Alya : hey Marinette , You ready to tell him ?

Marinette :  I am ready  but I am a little nerves . 

Alya : Don't sweat it girl ! 

            ( They hear the alarm go off meaning its time for them to get to Class  )

Marinette : Hey Alya , Adriens not here yet , What if he doesn't come what if 

I then get interrupted because someone opens the classroom door , It was Adrien . 

Alya : See I told you he'd come , she said with a grin 

Adriens Pov :

 Wow Marinette looks good , what no she's just a friend  , plus you got a girlfriend , I remind my self. Lila looks okay too . 

Adrien : Hey guys sorry I am late and since your attention  ,  I would like to make an announcement. 

Lila could you please join me . 

Lila : Of course she says with a smile . 

Adrien : Me and Lila would like to say that we are dating . 

I am really worried   about what Marinette will say , I think to my self . 

Marinette : Congratulations , hope you guys are happy with each other and she runs out the classroom  sobbing. 

I wonder if its about me and Lila , Nooo I doubt it  maybe something happened and it just happen to be at the same time I announced about me and Lila , I think to myself . I didn't even get the chance to go after her because everyone came up to us ,  to say Congrats. 

Maris Pov :

When I heard Adrien say , Me and Lila are dating . My heart stopped beating my eyes filled up with tears . The one person I thought I would never lose , the one person that was there for me through thick and thin , won't be able to be there for me when I need him  , I thought to myself . So I did the most logical thing and told them Congrats and I hope they are happy . 

I took the rest of the day off , ignoring all of of my classmates calls . I locked my self in my room all day just watching tv and eating ice cream , chips , and pastries . As if it could get worse , my parents tell me that we have to go to Adriens house because his parents have something to tell us .