Time to Move on

-------------------- Its been about a year  ----------------

Lukas Pov :

First step of the mission is done . In no time I am have Marinette wrapped around my finger I think to my self . 

Luka : Don't worry Mom , I will make them pay for  what they did to our family 

Anarka : That my boy , just don't forget our plan .

Luka : Yes mom 

Luka : Today is the day I make Marinette my girl friend and we will be able to go with rest of the plan 

Anarka : Thats my boy and you know what to do , so they never forget who we are . 

Marinettes Pov :

Marinette: Alya I think I like Luka

Alya: So your over Adrien?

Marinette: yeah in a way plus maybe this is exactly what I need so I can take my mind off of Adrien

Alya: I don't know girl because  what if Adrien comes back ? Or what if Luka actually likes you ?

I think to my self ; I wish Adrien would come to Paris it's been a year and he hasn't been to Paris for anything, I guess his just to  busy with his girlfriend, then again why do I care if Adrien moved on so should I.  

Marinette: I doubt Adrien would come back and I do like Luka

Alya : Yeah right then why do you still talk about Adrien

Marinette: Adrien was a good friend of mine once so of course ,  I am a talk about him 

Adrien has been such a big part of my life and he meant so much to me at one point of my life , yeah its been hard to move on and no matter how much I try he will always have a space in my heart , I say to my self .

Marinette : Either way I got to go Luka texted me that he wants to meet up 

Alya : Alright girl talk to you later 

Well I am a have to change 

(that's the outfit she choses ) 

---------------- She meets up with him ------------------

Lukas Pov :

Phase two can now begin , I say while letting out a laugh 

Luka : Oh hey Marinette 

Marinette : Hey Luka wsp 

Luka  : Umm so I wanted to tell you its been an amazing year, where we got to spend time with each other  and I got to know the person you have  become  . I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend ? 

Marinette : Yeah of course 

Marinette Pov :

Luka asked me out its weird to think that I am a be in a relation ship with someone after what happened with Nathaniel . Also its hard to think that Adrien isn't here to protect me like last time, What if something happens ? What if Luka Harms me ? No he wouldn't do that , I say to my self . 

Marinette : Yeah of course 

I grab his hand and we start walking and we stop at the ice cream place where we first went to go eat the first time we hanged out with each other . 

-------------------- The date is over and she is back at her parents house -------------------------------

Marinette : Hey Mom 

Sabine and Tom : Hey Marinette , Where were you and with who ?

So I still hadn't told my parents that Luka was in town and that his been her for about a year  and in top of that I have to tell them we are dating , I think to my self 

Marinette : Well umm Luka is here from Shanghai 

My mom and dad look confused and angry at the same time but I am not sure why . 

Sabine : Okay go on, Wait how long has he been here ? 

MArinete : Well his been here for a year , I whisper . Oh and we are dating

Sabine : Absolutely not , you can not be with Luka 

Marinette : Why mom , we were friends back in Shanghai , so why should it be any different here?

Sabine : Its about the fact that you 

I see my dad put his arm on her shoulder and whispers something to her ear but I am not sure what he says . They both walk away and go into there room .

Lukas Pov : 

Luka : Hey mom , I got some news .

Anarka : what is it son 

Luka : I  asked Marinette out 

Anarka ; Thats good what did she say 

Luka : She said Yes!

Anarka : Thats good son everything seems to go according to plan , soon they will finally pay .

Luka : You told me they did something to our family but you never told me what . I really wanna know what they did .

Anarka : You remember when they moved , and how they did it in a blink of an eye .

Luka : Yeah I remember 

Anarka : Well a couple day  prior to that we had given the Agreste and Dupain changes permission to increase the value of the land , either that was making a building on it or making a contract with a larger company . They then took our land and left us in the dust . They then left Shanghai with out giving us a dime . 

Marinette Pov :

Its odd that my mom didn't approve of me and Luka , she didn't have a problem with him back in Shanghai . I then hear my parents on the phone I can't quiet figure out who it is though 

Sabine Pov :

Saine : Gabriel you have to come back to Paris 

Gabriel : Why 

Sabine : Luka is here , what if he knows what happened 

Gabriel : Shoot , thing is we have to be here in New York for three years or will break the deal not only for my fashion company but for the land that we sold that was Anarka's .

Sabine : Well what do you want me to do . Oh and his dating Marinette . 

Gabriel : Do you think he knows ? Look you have to let marinette date him we can't raise any red flags just be care full . Don't worry we have a year left . We will then be back for the mean time you and tom have to act normal . Me and Emilie will see what we can do . 

Sabine : I doubt he knows and if he knows he might not know the truth .

Gabriel : Yes but we know the truth . Anarka gave us permission to invest into that piece of land or make a contract with a company . How ever the company was a fraud  but all the documents had that companies name on it . Then another company reached out to us but you know the terms and conditions they gave us. 

Sabine : leave Shanghai and when they said they needed us we had to be there and that after those 3 years of you being in New York they will finally pay us .

Gabriel : We couldn't tell Anarka that or else they wouldn't have helped us. We had no way out and you said it in a year they well finally pay us . 

Sabine : Yeah uhh I can't imagine what story Anarka must have told Luka about us .