New boy

Marinette Pov :

Its been a week since everything happened , Lila switched schools so I won't have to deal with her anymore . I have  some time before school starts . I think I am going to shower and change into something better , after all this whole week I have been wearing sweat pants to school . So this would be a good change .

(this is what she decides to wear but with vans instead)

Marinette: Hey alya ,Do you like want something from the bakery today?

Alya: Yeah , I want a croissant  please.

Marinette: Alright see you at school 

Five minutes later she's at school

Alya: What a miracle that's your actually here on time

I giggle

Marinette: IKR , either way here is your  croissant.

(The alarm goes off meaning they have to go to class)

Ms.Bustier  : Good morning class.

Ms.Bustier : Before we start class . I want to announce that we have a new student . Come in .. his name is .

Marinette: LUKA is that you

Omg that's Luka we were best friends before I left for Paris .

Luka : Marinette long time no see . Glad you remember me 

Marinette : Of course I do , but what are you doing here 

Luka : Well I got a scholarship for a music program and they offered to pay me any school I wanted to go to during the day .

Ms. Bustier : Since you two know each other  . Why don't you go sit next to her . Also Marinette please give him a tour of the school when class is over 

Marinette : Yeah of course .

Wow he has changed from the  last time I saw him he looks so much older and looks better . Then again we were only 5 . 

Lukas Pov: 

I am so excited to be in Paris . I haven't seen Marinette in a while , I wonder how she's doing. Ahhhhh I am outside the classroom waiting  for Ms.Bustier to introduce me . I hear her telling me to come in , I enter and  I hear someone say 

Marinette: LUKA is that you

I haven't seen her in so long , its weird to think she is right there in front of me 

Luka : Marinette long time no see . Glad you remember me

Marinette : Of course I do , but what are you doing here

I can't believe all of my practicing payed off. I got a scholarship for singing and playing the guitar , I think to myself .

Luka : Well I got a scholarship for a music program and they offered to pay me any school I wanted to go to during the day .

I go and take my seat 

After classes are  done  she gives me a tour of the school . After that I asked her 

Luka : Hey Marinette why don't we go get something to eat 

Marinette : Sure , that would be fun and we could catch up .

Luka : Yeah , Why don't you take me to your favorite place to eat . 

Marinette Pov : 

Luka asked me to take him to my favorite place to eat and I have a place in mind but I have only gone there with Adrien . If you couldn't find us any where we , were most likely eating there and it feels so wrong to take Luka there. 

Marinette: Uuh why don't we go get ice cream I know just the place and there's a cafe near there I have been wanting to try .

Luka : Sure I guess lead the way .

------------ They get ice cream -------------------

Marinette : So what have you been up to 

LUka : Nothing much just focusing on my music 

Luka :  what about you ?

I think to myself , should I tell him about how Nathaniel cheated on me or how me and adrien aren't friends any more and he moved to New York and we didn't get to say good bye . Nooo that to much instead I say ....

Marinette : Uuh , You know school , helping my parents in the bakery and making some designs 

Luka : Oh that reminds me , How's Adrien ? You should tell him to come , that way I can finally meet him ! He says with a grin 

Marinette : Oooh yeah um his good I think 

Luka : You think ?! Are you guys not friends? 

Good luck getting your self out of this one marinette, I say to my self .

Marinette : Well he umm moved to New York a year ago and we don't talk any more we had a argument the night he left soo ..

Luka Pov :

I don't like seeing her sad , and she was doing fine until I asked her about him , Way to go Luka . I say to my self 

Luka : Ooohh 

Marinette : Yeah but its fine ... So umm where are you staying ?

Luka : Umm I am staying at the schools campus , the music school has its own dorms so yeah .

Marinette : Thats cool . Hey but since your in town you should come see my mom and dad , I bet they will be so glad to see you after so many years .

That sounds like a lot of fun but after what they and the agreste did there is now way I will go see them . Even though they think I don't know , they won't know what's about to come for them .

Luka : Umm yeah but I got to go because the gates close at 9 , and I don't want to get in trouble the first night . 

Marinette : Yeah , Okay . See you tommorow at school. 

Luka : Bye see you tomorrow 

As I walk away I think to my self , Let the games begin .