Heartbreak Pt. 2

Adriens Pov :

I get in the car and tell my body guard to take us to my house . I am not hurt but I want to spend time with marinette.

Maris POV:

I have never seen adrien like this , this is his first fight and he did it for me . Honestly maybe Adrien is the person I need in my life and not just as friends , I tell my self . It was an awkward ride to his house . 10 minutes later where here at the Agreste mansion . Adrien tell me to follow him up to his room . I follow him up to his room and get my pj's that Emilie keeps for me since we are at there house really often .

              ( this are the pj's )

I change into them in the bathroom and wash up my face and comb my hair and put it in a messy bun . I step out of the bathroom and I see adrien staring at me .

Marinette : What !? 

Adrien :  Nothing its just you look nice in those pj's he says getting all red .

 Marinette : Merci  . (merci means thank you ) .

Marinette : You should change into your pj's to and then we can watch something on your tv . 

Adriens Pov :

I tell Marinette to join me in my room , I sit down on my couch and think about what Nathaniel said to me . Could it be true maybe she will never see me as more than a friend , maybe we are meant to just be friends . I then see marinette walk out of the bathroom with her hair up and her pjs , she looks so cute . I wish I could just go and give her a kiss on the forehead but that's not my place . So I just stare at her in admiration . 

She calls me out saying , What !  I tell her that she looks nice . She says,Merci . I smile but I don't think she noticed

She tells me to go change into my pj's so I do

     ( Couldn't find what I was looking for so just imagine a white shirt and red pants )

I go into my bathroom and look for something similar to hers . I find it and I change into it and after that we sat on the couch. We decided to watch a Movie but you could tell neither of us were comfortable . 

Adrien : Do you wanna talk about what happened ? 

Maris Pov:

We have been watching a movie for like an hour but everything seems so weird it's like we are trying to act like nothing happened . 

Adrien : Do you wanna talk about what happened ? 

Marinette : Yeah sure I guess . 

Adrien :  you don't have to if you don't w I interrupt him 

Marinette :  no its fine plus maybe it would help if I talk about it . I tell him the story about how I saw Nathaniel kissing someone else and 

Marinette: I  wish I wouldn't have forgave him when he first cheated on me .

 Ohh no I messed up I hadn't told him about that because I didn't want him worrying about it , but its to late to take that back now .

Adriens Pov :

Adrien : What !  

 She looks at me sad and on the edge of releasing her tears . 

She tells me he cheated on her with Sabrina the first time and she thinks that Nathaniel was kissing Sabrina . Thats when I understood what Nathaniel had been talking about when he said I already failed to protect her once .

Adrien : Marinette why didn't you tell me sooner , I would have given you advice and maybe this wouldn't be happening .

She starts to cry and I can't bare to see her cry so I hug her and put her head in my chest .

Adrien :   Let it all out marinette I am here for you . 

She was there for a long time when I realized she had fallen asleep . She is so pretty when she sleeps I think to my self and I give her a kiss on the forehead and lay my head on top of hers.

    ( Something like this but without plagg and tikki and they were in a couch

( Something like this but without plagg and tikki and they were in a couch . Also I am not sure who made this fan art but if you do please let me know so I can give them credits )