Chapter 1

8/21/19- 8/22/19

Harry and Tracey were in the kitchen looking at the Daily Prophet to see if anything had been spotted about Voldemort.

Like second year Harry showed Dumbledore the memories and Dumbledore did the same thing with the ministry. They were all scared now, scared this war was going to be worse. Harry, Tracey and Ron could already tell it was going to be worse because they were there during the first war. They had been telling Hermione about it so she could get ready.

It was Saturday and the day before the full moon so Harry didn't have any training to do this week.

"Seeing anything?" Harry asked.

"No, you?" Tracey asked.

"Nope." he said.

"What are you two doing?" Lily asked.

"Looking in the paper for any accidents happening." Tracey said.

"Why don't you two get some air? We have a meeting at Sirius' later."

"OK mum." they said together.

"Be careful, don't forget your wand and cloak!" she said while they left.

"Don't worry mum, we have them in our pocket." Harry said.

'Worry wart. We never forget our wand. Only the invisibility cloak sometimes.' Tracey said.

'She needs to relax. We're going into our fifth year which means we can take care of ourselves. Dumbledore's training me again so she should know that. With you good at transfiguration and me Defense Against the Dark Arts we can do it.' Harry said.

'Yeah, we work hard during school and you work hard in training and school. And will work harder the next three years because another war is going to start soon.' Tracey said.

'I hope it's shorter.' Harry said.

They took out their wands and invisibility cloak from their pocket and headed to the park. Lily smiled and nodded while they left.

"Be careful." she said when they were gone.

James stood next to her thinking the same thing.

They both knew Harry would be fine from being trained when he was young and all summer and school year when Voldemort was able to get a weak body. They also knew Harry would do anything to protect Tracey, his friends and his family but were still worried. He would protect Tracey the most.

Remus had said he was going to be a great alpha when it's time. Sirius, James and Lily agreed with him.

He also knew that when he takes it his pack will be bigger than before. Hermione and the Weasley's are going to be joining it. He was fine with them all joining it while he's the alpha right now.

Harry had been thinking about it when Voldemort was weak but back second year. He had asked him if they could join them now. He had said he was fine with it so Harry owled them yesterday.

They were waiting for an answer but had a feeling they would get an answer when they get to Grimauld Place.

When Harry and Tracey got to the park they were on the swings.

"I can't believe he's fully back already." Tracey said.

"I know, it's only been ten years since Halloween and two years since the Chamber incident." Harry said.

She nodded.

"Not to mention you have the 'furry little problem' now."

They sat there quietly.