Chapter 14

When they got there they looked around. Harry looked and saw the number 96.

"That's the number I've been having dreams of in the beginning of the year." he said.

"Harry, Tracey? You might wanna come see this." Neville said.

So they headed to Neville and saw a prophecy.

Harry saw his name on it and then picked it up and looked at it. Then they heard something.

"Harry." Hermione said.

"You know, you really should learn to be more careful." Lucius Malfoy said while he took off his mask. "You are only here for what the Dark Lord wants. Now, hand me the prophecy."

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry said.

"Hahahaha! He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potters." someone said.

Neville recognized it. "Bellatrix Lastrange."

"Neville Longbottom is it? How's Mum and dad?"

"Better, now they're about to be avenged." he said taking out his wand.

Bellatrix gasped and took out her wand while Harry stopped him.

"Now, let's everybody just calm down... shall we? All we want is that prophecy." Lucius said with his hands out.

"Why did Voldemort need us to come and get this?" Tracey asked.

"You dare speak his name? You filthy half-blood!" Bellatrix yelled.

"It's all right. They're just curious children, aren't they? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really. Haven't you always wondered... what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you or your sister... when you were only five? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? I'm aware that she was hit with a piece of your ceiling that night. All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do... is give it to me. Then I can show you everything."

"We've waited 14 years." Tracey said.

"I know." he said looking sad.

"We guess we can wait a little longer. Now! Stupefy!" Harry said.

"Stupefy!" they all said together.

Then they all started running.

Luna was hit by a Death Eater and fell on the ground.

"Levicorpus!" she said causing the Death Eater to go up.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Neville said hitting a Death Eater

"Well done, Neville." Luna said and pulled him away.

"Stupefy!" Hermione said.

"Stupefy!" Ron said.

"Stupefy!" Harry said.

"Stupefy!" Tracey said.

"Stupefy! Reducto! Get back to the door!" Harry called.

So they all started running and then looked around when they got there.

"Department of Mysteries. They got that bit right, didn't they?" Ron said.

Harry started to hear something and took out his wand.

"Get behind me." Harry called.

While they ran the death eaters suddenly appeared and took Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville and Ginny around the necks with their wands in front of them. Harry and Tracey looked around.