Chapter 13

Before they knew it they were on their OWLs. While they worked on it Harry stopped for a few minutes and then his scar started to burn hard.

He was tired from a full moon next week and training with Dumbledore. He was now in his seventh year and was closer to getting advanced and wandless magic. Dumbledore had a feeling he'd be there by the end of the year from working hard all summer and year.

Dumbledore had owled him saying he was still going to train him in the Room of Requirements.

He shut his connection as tightly as he could. Then he started to hear something but tried the best he could to ignore it and focus on his test.

Tracey saw him doing that and was worried but knew he would be able to fight it.

'You Ok?' she asked.

'Yeah, just my scar is on fire and I'm fighting a vision the best I can. I'm doing pretty good with it to.' he said.

'Good. Focus on the exam and you can do it.' she said smiling at him but still worried.

A few minutes later they heard something and everyone looked at the door.

Umbridge stood up and started to walk to the door while everyone watched her.

When she opened the door an orange light came then Fred and George came on brooms and throwing something and made it turn into a dragon and chase after Umbridge.

When they were outside and it was gone a big W was there at the top.

'Man am I glad you gave them that money!' Tracey said.

'Well with Voldemort fully back we need some fun! And everyone knows the Potters are one of the richest families in London.' Harry said.

When they all left and got changed Harry had his friends and sister go to Umbridge to check on his and Tracey's parents and uncles really quick.

After feeling what happened he could also still hear a bit of it. He didn't think it was real but still wanted to check on them.

"Harry, you're mental, we're going to get caught!" Ron said.

"That. You. Are!"

Then they all turned around and saw Umbridge.

A few seconds later he was tied to a chair.

"You were going to Dumbledore weren't you?" she asked.

"No." Harry said.

'Not today that is.' he thought.

Then she slapped him.

"You sent me headmistress?" Snape said.

"Snape! It's time for answers. Have you got any veritaserum?"

"I'm afraid you you used up all my my storages on Ms. Chang." Snape said.

Then looked at Harry and he nodded and unlocked his occlumency.

After he saw the vision he heard a bit of he slowly nodded then continued.

"Unless you wish to poison him, I cannot help you." he said and left.

When he was done Harry locked it as strong as he could.

"Very well then. Since you won't answer it appears that I'll have to force you with, the cruciatus spell. I've heard you can fight off the imperious curse."

"That's illegal." Hermione said.

"What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him." she said putting the picture down.

She opened her mouth but Hermione said something before she said it.

"Tell her Harry!" Hermione said.

"Tell me what?" she asked.

"Well If you won't, I will." Hermione continued.

When they left they headed to the forbidden Forest.

"How much further?" Umbridge asked while they walked.

"Not far." Hermione said.

"What are you doing?" Tracey asked.

"Improvising." she whispered.

When they got to where they were supposed to Grawp was gone.

"Well, where is this weapon? There isn't one is there? You know, I really hate children." Umbridge said.

Then some centaurs came with their arrow out.

"You have no business here centaur. This is the ministry-"

She made a shield before she was hit by a bow.

"How dare you! Indeciscrus!"

Then rope went around its neck.

"Please! Please stop it!" Hermione said.

"Enough! I will have order! Ahh!" she said after Grawp picked her up.

"No! It's not his fault! No! You don't understand!" Hermione said.

Harry started to grab her hand while she talked.

Centaurs took her when she was down again.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm ministry worker Deloris Jane Umbridge! Let me go!" she yelled while they ran away.

"Thank you Grawp." Hermione said.

Then a patronus came out of nowhere.

"Ah!" Tracey said and jumped.

"Family safe at headquarters. Go to common room." Snape's patronus said.

So they headed back to school.

Harry was on his way to the common room to try and get some rest. Ron, Hermione and Tracey were already there because Harry wanted to grab some water from the kitchen.

When he got there he saw Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Tracey and Luna.

"What?" he asked.

"I know you started to feel your scar burn and fight the most occlumency you could." Tracey said.

"I did it didn't I? You know I have it as strong as Snape."

"Yes but I know you have trouble staying out of your connection." Tracey said.

Harry opened his mouth when something big fell on to everyone and they realized it was a Portkey.