Chapter 12

When Dumbledore was gone Umbridge took over. They were all in the great hall in desks doing their class work. While Umbridge sat in front of them all.

When they were all done they started to leave. Cho was standing there waiting for Harry.

"Harry?" she said.

Harry just stood there for a few seconds then left.

Harry, Tracey, Ron and Hermione were outside right now walking.

"Even Dumbledore didn't expect this. Harry if it's anyone's fault it ours." Hermione said.

"Yeah, we talked you into it." Ron said.

"Yeah but I agreed. I tried so hard to help. And yet it all goes down." he said.

Tracey opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by something.

They all looked turned around and saw Hagrid.

"Hagrid?" Tracey said.

He waved to have them follow him.

While they did that they were wondering what he was.

"Any idea of where he's taking us?" Ron asked.

"Hagrid, why can't you just tell us?" Harry asked.

Then a lot of centaurs were running around.

"I've never seen centaurs so reckless!" Hagrid said.

"Hagrid what's going on?" Tracey asked.

"Sorry for being so secretive to you four. But with Dumbledore gone, I'm afraid I'm gonna be sacked any day now. And I couldn't leave without anyone knowing about him." he said.

Then he turned around.

"Grawpy. Down here you great baboon!"

So the person came and the four of them stepped backwards while he opened his hands and then closed them when he couldn't get what he wanted.

"I couldn't leave him because, because he's my brother."

"Blimey!" Ron said.

"Well half-brother really. But he's completely harmless."

Grawp tried to pick Tracey up but Harry's eyes turned gold a little while started growling and grabbed her before he got her. So he got Hermione instead.

"Ahh!" she said.

"Hagrid do something!" Ron said.

Then he turned around and grabbed a big piece of a tree.

"Grawpy that is not polite! What did I tell ya, you do not grab do you? That's your new friend Hermione." Hagrid said. "Grawp!"

Ron hit his leg with the stick but it broke.

"Grawp! Put, me, down!" Hermione started pointing at him. "Now."

He put her down and she rubbed her arm while Grawp turned around to get something.

"You just stay away from her alright?" Ron said.

"Fine, just need a new hand is all." she said.

Then Grawp came back with a bicycle top and bell in his hand. Then handed it to Hermione.

She grabbed it and then set off the bell.

Then she gave it back to him and he sat down and played with the bell.

"You'll look after him won't you? He gets his own food and all. It's company he'll be needing while I'm gone."

They all nodded and then headed back to school.