Chapter 11

Sure enough it was Christmas and everyone was at Grimauld Place.

Harry and Tracey had gotten Sirius his yearly bone and toy earlier. And their parents both books of mystery's. Remus a new jacket together.

Right now they were standing next to the table.

"Ho ho ho marry Christmas!" a flying Santa said while it was in the kitchen.

"Here we go, daddy's back!" Molly said smiling while she pushed Arthur to the table.

Everyone started clapping.

"Sit down everyone now, presents." Molly said.

"And a nice big box for Ron." Arthur said.

"Big box for you. And um, oh come on both of you. I want to see your faces."

"Yes." Ron said while he opened and found a new sweater.

Harry and Tracey fought off the laughter.

'Ahh, the yearly Weasley sweater. Gotta love them.' Tracey said.

It made it even harder not to laugh.

"A toast! To Mr. Harry Potter, without who I would not be here." Arthur said.

Then raised his glass.

"Harry."

"Harry." everyone else said together.

"Harry!" Sirius said.

"Now daddy, pass that to daddy." Moly said.

After dinner Harry and Tracey headed to the Black family tree.

Then Sirius came in.

"I haven't been in here for a while." he said.

"You hate this room, don't you?" Tracey asked.

"Yes." Then he looked at Harry and frowned. "What's wrong?"

He sighed.

"Sirius, when I was... When I saw Mr. Weasley attacked, I wasn't just watching. I was the snake. And afterwards, in Dumbledore's office... there was a moment when I wanted to... This connection between me and Voldemort. What if the reason for it is that I am becoming more like him? I just feel so angry all the time. And what if, after everything that I've been through... something's gone wrong inside. What if I'm becoming bad?"

"Oh come off it. Harry Potter dark?" Tracey said.

"She's right Harry. You're not a bad person. You know that there are two different people. Light and Death Eaters. You're a very good person that troubles with bad things happening. You're never going to go Dark. Under stand?"

He nodded and then gave him a hug.

Then they heard someone knock.

"Harry, Tracey, time to go." Hermione said.

So they headed back to Godric Hollow.

When the kids were in bed Dumbledore came to have a chat with James and Lily about Harry.

"Lily, James I'm afraid at times Harry will still be able to just hear the connection between him and Voldemort." Dumbledore said.

"What do you mean?" Lily asked.

"I mean that if I hadn't trained him when he was younger he would be able to see things. I warned you that he would have a connection when he came back. Remember?"

They nodded.

"I know he uses occlumency full time and as tightly as he can. But there is still a bit of it in him. I wasn't completely sure it would be fully locked. When he told me about the dream he had last year I was correct. I just wanted to wait until he came back and the connection was fully there."