Chapter 1 - Dragnolia and Dragneel

Lucy's POV

'Again, I had to go on the death trap. Why does fate hate me so much?' I thought while getting off the train. 'Well, better start walking again...and no more trains..............for n-now'

I put the hood of my sweater up and started walking though town, it seemed like everything was a lot more lively from the other towns. People even said there was a guild a loooooooooong train ride away. I think it was a guild named Fire Tale? No, umm... OH! Fairy Tail! That's what it's called, Fairy Tail! I looked around and saw a shop that caught my interest.

'Maybe there will be some Celestial Keys there'

As I entered the shop I regretted it miserably. 'Oh great! Another perverted man' I thought while looking over at the owner as I walked up to him.

I slammed my hand down and said "Any Celestial Keys?"

The man looked at me "Yes I ha-"

"I'll take em'." I said while putting some jewels down.

"O-ok ma'am. H-here!" He said giving me a key.

"Thanks" I mumbled. And left the store.

As I started walking over a bridge I heard some girls saying Salamander is in town. I stopped walking and looked over at where they were. They were walking towards a huddled up groupe of woman surrounding someone. 'Hehe.. prepare to get your ass kicked 'Salamander' by the REAL Salamander'

While I was pushing myself though the crowd a man with spiky pink hair came bashing through. He has a cloak on that covers every body part except his head. He has a little he feline companion walking on two paws beside him. 'Oh....that must be an exceed!' I thought. The man with the pink hair was about to grab the fake Salamander when I came in faster with my Taurus Star Dress and punched him away.

" Open Gate Of The Maiden: Virgo." I said while touching her key.

"Yes Princess?" Virgo asked.

"I think the man said he would like one of your punishments, right, Bora." I said while removing my Star Dress going back not my hoodie and leggings.

Bora paused and looked at me with a frightful stare.

"W-what d-d-did y-you c-c-c-call m-me?"

"I called you Salamander, BORA!" I yelled. "This is boring." I said taking off his charm rings and knocking him out.

"Finally I can get some food now." I said while walking away. I was about to take a step when I felt myself being lifted up. "HEY! PUT ME DOWN!" I felt myself being flung over a shoulder. "I AIN'T A SACK OF LIFELESS POTATOES AND WILL NOT BE TREATED LIKE ONE!" I said while punching it's back. I looked over at who picked me up and though me over their shoulder of lifeless sack of potatoes and saw the pink haired man from earlier. "Put.me.down. I am NOT going to thrown around like a sack of pOtAtOeS!"

The guy didn't answer me, he didn't even make a sound. I was about to answer when a blue exceed came in front of me.

"Hi! I'm Happy, and this" he said pointing to the pink haired man "is Natsu Dragneel, who are you?" He asked.

I took a few moments to respond. "Lucy, Lucy Dragnolia." I murmured while looking away.

"You know...I think you caught Natsu's interest, he never touches anyone except for me, or when someone gets to close and won't go away." Happy said.

Right when he finished talking Natsu started growling at him. A threat growl.

I started getting tired of him holding me and walked him in the back of the head.

"Shut it. And put me down now." He froze and looked at me with wide eyes.

Happy looked at me weirdly.

"Luchie...you know you just growled, right?"

"Shit" I muttered. "Sorry, I sometimes do that by accident! It just happens. I can't control it." I said while scratching the back of my head. 'I have to change the topic'

"So where are we going Happy?"

"We're going home!" He said.

I couldn't help but feel a little envy but I pushed it aside and asked "Where is home? For you guys at least." I mumbled the last part.

Happy didn't seem to notice what I said and continued by answering my question "We're going to Fairy Tail! That's our home!"

I slumped on Natsu's shoulder "Great. Just great. Well now I can give him some payback though. Hehehe. He will pay..." I mumbled with a sparkle of mischief in my eyes.

"Are you ok Luchie...your acting creepy...especially with that smile of yours."

"Shut it cat!"