Chapter 2 - Guild and Iron

Lucy's Pov

After a while Natsu finally put me down and we all started walking...except for Happy. He was stuffed......between my boobs......sleeping. 'That cat should be thankful I didn't Lucy kick him out of Earthland by now'

A few hours later we arrived in Magnolia and decided to take a.........food break.

Yes my precious foods will always take me out of my bad mood. Especially if you add in a strawberry milkshake and something really hot and spicy.

I ordered most of the menu and scarfed it down in less than 10 minutes. (As usual) 'I feel stuffed now....maybe I can find something to burn without them noticing...' I was taken out of my thoughts with Happy waking up.

"Have a nice nap Happy?" I asked.

"Aye! I had a dream about yummy fishies...." Happy said while pawing the air and looking off into space.

"Well would you like a (in Happy's opinion) real, dead, raw, beautiful yummy fish to eat now?" I asked dragging a few times to tempt him.

"AYE SIR!" Happy said while jumping into the air releasing his white fluffy wings.

I nodded and asked for someone to get Happy three raw fish.

"Thanks! Come on Happy! Nat-" I looked around and saw that Natsu must have left while eating... "-su. Dang it.." I mumbled while putting some jewel down.

"Ok then...Let's get movin Happy!" I said while standing up. We started walking when, again, I was picked up like a lifeless sac of potatoes. I'm going to kill him.

"I.Am.Not.A.Sac.Of.Potatoes." I growled out. 'Shit' "Never mind...How long till we get there?"

"It's right over there Lushie!" Happy said while pointing to a building that looks like a mini castle.

We entered the guild and everyone's attention was on us. I was struggling to get out of Natsu's grasp when he just dropped me on the floor.

"I'M FREE!" I said while running out the door of the guild...........just to be thrown over his shoulder.........again. "NOOOOoooooooo...."

We walked through the guild doors again with Natsu shoving me in the guild doors dragging me over the the bar behind him. I was about to speak up and tell Natsu to let me go when I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Gihi! Look what we have here, Bunnygirl."

That just pissed me off. Watch out Gajeel, you just let the beast out.

"How many damn time do I have to tell you, I AM NOT A DAMN BUNNY!" I yelled. I started walking over to him rolling up my sleeve when I felt myself be dragged away from him.

"Let me go Natsu. I am tired of being dragged around like potatoes. I have a bone to pick with Metal Face!"

"Eh? What did it do Bunnygirl?" Gajeel asked.

I froze and if glares could kill, Gajeel would be 6 feet under.

"You......you forgot what you did...." I paused. "GAJEEL REDFOX! YOU DID THE CRUELLEST THING POSSIBLE! YOU DRANK MY STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE YOU BASTARD!" With that I launched myself forward at him pulling back my fist and punching him across the guild hall.

"Next time, don't call me a bunny, Iron Ass." I said while rolling down my sleeves. 

I looked around looking for Happy when I realised that it was quiet enough to hear a pin his the ground on the opposite side of the guild. I decided to ignore it and pulled Gajeel out of the wall by the collar of his shirt.

"Gajeel, I forgot to ask you...... do you have any love interests?"