Paradise

(Naruto's POV)

Naruto arrives home and slams the door behind him.

He then shoves the bowl of ramen up against the wall and strokes it's bowl.

"You like that?" He whispers.

Naruto lets his fingers travel over the rim of the bowl into the juicy wetness below. He first traces the surface of the broth, then slowly puts his fingers inside the noodles. The ramen gasps in pleasure.

"More," it breathes.

Naruto moves his fingers more and more rapidly, stroking the noodles as if his life depends on it.

The ramen's juices squirt over his hand and it moans in pleasure.

"Naruto-please... the egg," the ramen gasps.

Naruto's fingers travel to the boiled egg swimming in the noodles. He squeezes it lightly.

"Oh yes," the ramen breathes. "Please- Naruto- put it in your mouth..."

Say no more, Naruto thought. He held up the egg and lightly traced his tongue over it. The juices seeped into his mouth and affected his taste buds in a way he's never been affected before.

Then he began licking more intensely, stroking it with his soft lips. The ramen moaned in pleasure.
"Now eat it," the ramen gasped.

Naruto opened his mouth and slowly put the egg into his mouth. He relished the feeling of the juices trickling down his throat. Then with one big gulp, he swallowed it.

The ramen couldn't control herself. She moaned so loudly he was sure that Sunagakure could hear it.

"Keep it down, naughty girl," he whispered.

They embraced each other for a few moments. "I love you, Naruto." The ramen said.

"I love you ramen." Naruto said back.

Then he put the ramen into his refrigerator to save it for later.