Hinata's jealousy

(Hinata's POV)

Hinata couldn't believe her eyes.

She was sitting in her room after getting the living sh*t beat out of her by Neji.

She was just sitting in her bed and looking at the wall... or so you thought.

If you look closer, there are veins around her eyes.

Hinata was just doing what she usually does after training: Sitting in her room and using Byākugan to watch her crush.

Usually when she watched him, Naruto just sat around watching TV or drinking expired milk and occasionally jerking off to that Team 7 picture that he had.

But today was different.

Today, Hinata watched, horrified to see the sight of what Naruto was doing to the ramen.

Sure, it disturbed Hinata, but more than anything, it made her jealous.

But she liked Naruto, therefore she would support him no matter what relationships he was involved in.

She released her Byākugan and pulled her knees close to her chest.

"Oh, to be a bowl of ramen," she sighed in her too-high voice.

She sniffled as she felt her coochie throb with longing.

Hinata recalled the way his delicate fingers twirled the noodles and squeezed the egg.

The way the tender membrane of the pork squelched between those beautiful fingers.

She looked down to see that she had pissed her pants.

Hinata decided to go for a walk to clear her head.

"Father, I'm going out!" she called in a high-pitched tone.

"Don't be out too long!" Mr.Hyuga called back. "Neji's gonna beat you up one more time before dinner!"

"Yes, Father." Hinata pulled on her light-up Sketchers and walked outside.