The second 9 tails attack (part 2)

(Naruto's POV)

Naruto sees his beautiful girlfriend lying on the ground, her delicate bowl shattered into a hundred pieces, her noodles and juices strewn over the dirt.

She was gone. She was gone! Anger surged through him. She was everything he had ever had, and she was gone!

He felt his fingernails sharpen into claws, his teeth stretch into fangs. "Sasuke, you dumb bastard," Naruto growled.

Red chakra began swirling around him, and he felt an evil deep inside him stir.

"SasukEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto roared.

Hinata and Sasuke were staring at him wide-eyed.

"Na-naruto, it's ok, I'm sure he didn't mean it," Hinata said.

"Shut UP!" Naruto screamed.

"I'm really sorry, Naruto, I'll buy you a new bowl of ramen!" Sasuke shouted over the noise.

"SHE WAS MORE THAN JUST A BOWL OF RAMEN TO ME, SASUKE, SHE WAS MY B!TCH!!!!"

Naruto wanted nothing more than to destroy. He wanted to destroy Sasuke for everything he's done and to destroy Hinata for having a smelly coochiehole. He wanted to destroy Sakura for breathing and to destroy Ayame and Pops for making the ramen that caused him so much pain.

Naruto ripped off the seal from the Kurama cage and unleashed it's full power.

He turned into a giant fox and destroyed the village.

The end.