Competition

(Ramen's POV)

Yes. Yes! You scream internally. Naruto has picked you up and he is carrying you home! This fine young whippersnapper is taking you home!

Naruto whispers in your pork, "You're mine, baby girl."

Your bamboo shoots throb with lust. Your warm juices want nothing more than to wrap your noodles around Naruto.

He carries you through the streets, admiring you and stroking your bowl as he goes.

Suddenly he stops and averts his glance. He is looking at something down the street.

You follow his gaze and see an emo twink riding a Flash Wheel Hoverboard 6.5" Bluetooth Speaker with LED Light Self Balancing Wheel Electric Scooter - Chrome Purple.

You hate him immediately. He rolls up to Naruto and says, "What are you doing here, usuratonkachi?"

"I could ask you the same thing, believe it!" Naruto says.

You feel a burning anger deep in your broth. You see the way Naruto's cheeks grow a deep shade of pink.

"Just don't get in my way, loser," the black haired brat whispers with his eyes on Naruto's juicy caboose.

Not that you could blame him. You can't resist keeping your onions off that squishy dumptruck either.

The kid rolls past, and Naruto turns his head to watch him round the corner.

"Ahem," you clear your pork.

"Sorry, I got distracted," Naruto breathes. "To my house we go!"