Forbidden Love

(Ramen's POV)

You are sitting in Naruto's refrigerator, shivering from the cold.

You gaze aimlessly at the shelves of the refrigerator, knowing that this is necessary. You are a perishable food product, therefore if Naruto wants to relish you, he must keep you in the fridge or you'll rot.

You smile as you imagine the way the boiled egg slipped down his throat and into the deep abyss of his body, and you can almost feel the warmth of his soft mouth again. You would give anything for him the run his tongue along the surface of your broth.

Suddenly the fridge door opens. Naruto's  angelic face appears, and you feel your fishcake beat like a drum.

"N-naruto-kun," you gasp.

"Ramen," Naruto grins. "I've missed you, baby girl."

He picks you up and plants a kiss on your bowl.

"We're going on a date," he says, carrying you to the door.

"A date?" You can't believe your bamboo shoots. Your fishcake flutters in excitement.
"To where?"

"To the swing, of course." Naruto puts his shoes on and closes the door.

He carries you through Konoha until you arrive at his favorite swing set. He sets you down on the swing and begins swinging you gently.

"Sing me a song," you ask Naruto.

Naruto smiles. "Of course, baby."

He begins singing: "Sha-la-la, it's a taquito..."

You close your onions and just let his soft voice flow through your noodles.

The combination of Naruto's voice, the motion of the swing, your wet fishcake, and the soft breeze flowing through the leaves was just so calming.

I wish we could stay like this forever, you think.

Naruto finishes the song. "Did you like it?" he asks.

"It was amazing," you answer. "I love you, Naruto."

"I love you too," he says softly. "Even if others may not approve of this relationship, I will always love you. Before I met you, I was all alone. But now, there's a new fire burning in my life."

You feel a brothdrop slide down your bowl. "That's so inspiring," you sniffle.

For a few seconds, you sit in silence, letting Naruto swing you softly back and forth.

"I've got to take a leak," Naruto announces.
"I'll be right back. You just wait here." He kisses your bowl and walks off to the restroom.

You sit on the swing and watch the golden rays of sun filter through the tree leaves. The sky was a deep blue, like Naruto's eyes. You sigh in happiness.