Arrival

Key notes:
Y/N - your name
h/c - hair color
e/c - eye color
f/c - favorite color
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ever since my dad died to suicide, I tried to spend a lot of time with my loved ones. There weren't many and I didn't have many friends...

Who am I kidding, I don't have any friends. It's just me and my mom.

My mom recently got a job offer in Paris. She loves fashion and designing and now she's suppose to be working with the famous designer, Gabriel Agreste.

I'm happy for her, this is her dream come true and now we get to move to Paris, France.

"Y/N!", mom calls.

"Yes mom?", I shout back.

"Are you packed and ready? We leave in-"

She looks at her watch, then gasps.

"OH MY GOD WE LEAVE NOW!" she pushes me up the stairs. "GO GET YOUR THINGS I DON'T WANT TO MISS THE FLIGHT!"

I ran up the stairs and grab my suitcase and we head to the airport.

{16 hours later}
                               (Arrived in Paris)

I look around at all the people walking. Some spoke English, some only spoke French, and some spoke both.

"Y/N"

I turn and I see my mom standing by a black limo. My mom looks so excited.

"Y/N, get in!"

I give a soft smile and got into the limo. A big man that looked like a gorilla was driving. Next to him was a women holding a tablet.

{40 min later at Gabriel's place}

I look out of my window, I see a giant house. Well actually, maybe it's more of a mansion. The gorilla guy steps out and opens the car door for my mom and I. The lady was in front of us and she lifts the tablet up, showing a man on the screen.

"Welcome Ms. Laviar," said the man.

"Thank you for giving me this opportunity."

I step aside so I wasn't behind my mom. The man on the screen gasps. I look at him with big eyes, I wonder why he gasped.

"Nathalie who is this child?" he asks.

"Uhh sir, that is Ms. Laviar's child," the lady answers.

So that's her name, Nathalie, and I'm assuming the guy in the screen is Gabriel Agreste.

My mom chimes in, "I'm so sorry, I didn't tell you about my daughter."

Gabriel put his hand up and looks away a little with his eyes closed. "No it's fine, she can meet my son."

His son? So he has a son...

The lady- I mean Nathalie spoke, "Please come inside."

We follow her through the big, double doors, and I felt my jaw drop. Just when I walk in it looks so big. Straight ahead I saw a big painting of Gabriel and a boy. I'm going to guess that the boy is the son.

"Nathalie please take...uh...Ms. Laviar's daughter to Adrien's room. Get them acquainted."

"Yessir." Nathalie ushers me up the stairs to the right.

I look back at my mom. She was following Gabriel to another room, maybe his office.

We reached a door, Nathalie knocks on it, "Adrien, we have a guest."

The door opens and I look up to a pair of beautiful, emerald, green eyes. I felt myself staring but I couldn't help it, I smile softly and said, "hi."

💚Adrien's POV💚

"Adriennnn I want cheeeese!"

I sigh, "Plagg you know where the cheese is, get it yourself."

"Fine fine, if I must, anything for you my baby," he said in a lovey voice.

I give Plagg a look and he turns and saw me.

"I wasn't talking to you! I was talking to my cheese!"

I was about to say something but then there was a sound at my door. It was Nathalie. "Adrien, we have a guest."

I was curious to who it was. I stood up and walk over. I open the door and I see this girl. She was looking down but then she slowly looks up. I've never seen her before. She had very pretty h/c hair, her e/c eyes were big in awe, she wore a cute, f/c sweater that had a white collar under, and a white, thigh high skirt and white vans. She clearly wasn't from here.

She gave me a soft smile and said, "hi."

Authors Note-
Idk if that was long enough, but I think that's good for a chapter, I'll get the hang of it

If you were curious about what I meant about the white collar, here's a pic: