4.0; we all know you're a closeted 'Swiftie'.

4.0; we all know you're a closeted 'Swiftie'.

Lorelai awoke the next morning with Bonnie still in bed next to her, she allowed herself to fall into a light sleep late into the night. Though she didn't need to sleep as a vampire, it was still a good way to pass the time and give the illusion of being human. Throughout the night Bonnie had moved closer the the female vampire, unknowingly entangling their bodies. The witch stirred in her sleep when a loud bang sounded from down the hall, but she didn't wake up.

Rolling her eyes, Lorelai untangled herself from her companion, careful not to wake her, after successfully doing so, she sped to her younger brother's room where the sound originated from.

The noise had of course been from her brothers arguing. They had been talking about Damon staying in town to mess with Elena and Stefan. "Can't touch her now." The youngest Salvatore told his older brother.

"Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head." He explained with his signature smirk, twirling a bloodied letter opener in his hands. "Maybe that's not my target. Believe it or not Stefan, some girls don't need my persuasion. Some girls just can't resist my good looks, my style and my charm-"

Lorelai had to stop him there, laughing she corrected him. "Come on, Damon, you're not that good looking, everyone knows I'm the hottest of the Salvatore siblings, and you're more creepy than charming."

He ignored her and continued talking as he approached his younger brother. "-And my unflinching ability to Taylor Swift." His face held a look of disgust as he said it.

"Don't pretend, brother, we all know you're a closeted 'Swiftie'."

Rolling his eyes, Damon stabbed his brother in the gut with the same letter opener, looking down at his own shirt he eyed the hole in it from where Stefan had thrown the letter opener at him. "This is John Varvatos, dude, dick move." 

Stefan grunted as he fell to the floor. Damon walked out, Lorelai following closely behind. "You've had 145 years to learn that swinging first at Damon is never a good idea, little brother."

Lorelai walked back to her room, doodling in an old journal while she waited for Bonnie to wake up, it didn't take long. The witch awoke with a yawn, stretching her arms out as she did, nearly hitting Lorelai, who was next to her, in the face as she did so. "Morning, Witchy, sleep well?"

"Don't joke, I'm still a little freaked out about that whole thing with Tanner."

Lorelai smirked at this, looking up from her doodles to look at the brunette beauty beside her. "Well, I know of something we can do to distract you from that."

Bonnie, who was in the process of sitting up, froze. Her jaw dropped and eyes widened at the remark, and the vampire could hear her heart rate speed up. "Wh-"

"Calm down, Bon, I'm just kidding." Bonnies posture seemed to relax. "For now, at least." Lorelai's smirk stayed intact as she winked at the witch, who refused to looked away quickly.

Lorelai got up, discarding the journal, she grabbed some clothes, not bothering to walk to the bathroom to change. "So you going to that founder's day thing?"

Bonnie barely registered what she said, to distracted with other... things. "Wh-What?"

"I asked; are you going to the founders day thing?" Lorelai laughed, tugging a clean shirt over her head. "But I guess you were too busy staring at my breast to have heard me."