꒰ 02 !! ꒱

(edited)

"Haruto, you better behave on your new dorm." Mashiho said, he was helping Haruto packed his things. "Yeah yeah, i know hyung." Haruto said.

Haruto is moving out from their shared dorm; it was now kind of crowded because Yoshi the owner of the dorm has came back from japan.

at first he declined Asahi's offer: a new apartment with roommate. he said roommate is just a nuisance but Asahi just keeps on pushing him so he has no choice but to live in a shared apartment.

the only thing why he's sticking on this is because he get to pay the rent half.

when he's done packing his stuff the other japanese helped him loading them on the car; not his car. they borrowed one for this reason.

later, Haruto has arrived on his 'destination'. he got out of the car and enter the apartment complex, there he saw the landlady behind the reception area.

he walks towards the lady and the lady smiled. "hi, what can i help you?" the lady asked. "ah hi too, can you tell me where this room is?" Haruto asked and hand the paper with the room number written on it to the landlady.

"sure.." the landlady said and looked at the paper, "oh! you must be Woo's new roommate." the lady exclaimed and Haruto nodded, even though he don't know who's 'Woo' is.

"sadly, he's not home yet because he was at school, but i'll lead you at your apartment." the landlady said and started walking, Haruto followed.

they arrived at the room and the landlady even give Haruto a duplicate keys of their place.

"...okay, i'll tell Jeongwoo that you've arrived." said the lady, "yes thank you." Haruto said. the landlady smiled and was about to leave, when- "wait, can you tell me my roommate's number?" -Haruto added.

"yes of cou-" the lady was cut off by the ringing on Haruto's phone. Haruto looked at the callers id, it was Asahi. he looked at the landlady- "i'm sorry i have to answer this call..." he said. "sure, i'll be at downstairs." the older said and walked away until she was out of Haruto's vision.

Haruto answered the call,

"hello? hyung."
"what took you so long to answer the call? wait- have you arrive at the place?"
"i was talking with the landlady, and yes i'm already here, i arrived safely."
"okay that's good, did you meet your roommate?"
"ah, him. not yet. he's not home."
"oh okay, be sure you're nice to him! bye."
at that Asahi hanged up on Haruto.

Haruto put his phone back on his pocket and grabbed his things before opening the door and walk inside, closing the door behind him.

'wow, the place is clean, i guess this isn't that bad after all.' Haruto thought, he took pictures of the clean place before slumping at the sofa and rest for a while - scrolling down to his twt feed.

watanabae tweeted!

This place isn't as bad as i thought, it was clean.

[Pictures Attached]

256 retweets
507 likes

(216 comments)
@yeahdam you are the dirty one.
   ↪@watanabae i thought were friends (TT)
          ↪@yeahdam people change /j

@choisuk good luck in life lol
   ↪@k_junkyu stop tweeting, the prof is looking.
          @choisuk he's looking at you
             ↪@k_junkyu no, at you!
                    ↪@randomuser both of u will probably get caught at this point, having afternoon class sucks. bye.

after while, Haruto find his room and arranged his belongings and things there. and before he even realize it, he has fall asleep.

it was now around 1 in the midnight when he started to feel hungry so he got out of his room and goes to the kitchen.

when he opened the fridge, there was nothing other than water and fruits.

'what the hell..' is the only thing on Haruto's mind right now. he is still hungry so he immediately get his phone and just ordered something online.

[will arrive shortly..]

while Haruto waits at the living room, he hears a sound coming from the other room, so he thinks that Jeongwoo his roommate is at home now.

they didn't even get to meet on his first day on this place, Haruto thought. after some time - heard the knocking on the door so he stands up and head to get to get the foods he ordered.

after paying for the food, he goes to the living room and there peacefully and quiet, not wanting to wake up his roommate.

⌕ wrong number | hajeongwoo
≡ hey! i think i did well on this. this is not worst but not the best either, i'm in great mood so i decided to update.
≡ bur really, i'm not yet done on my school works when i wrote these. i appreciate the reads!

⩨_ school life by stray kids

210522