꒰ 07 !! ꒱

One of my internet bestie said that Haruto must be very tired, that he's always asleep when Jeongwoo arrives. I am convinced.

(2)

While he's on it with his assignment, he heard a sound coming from the kitchen, so he thought 'maybe he's awake already.'

Eventually, he got thirsty, so he had to get up from his position and go out of his room.

On his way to the kitchen he saw his roommate eating the soup and the meat.

He was just standing there so Haruto looked at him, more like judging him.

"Uh... Do you want to eat with me?" Haruto asked, still looking at him.

"No, i mean, it's for you, and i already ate earlier." Jeongwoo answered. Haruto just give him a look, still not convinced.

"That's earlier, you must be hungry now. And besides it's boring eating alone." the latter said back, he don't have anything to say so he just nods and sit on the other side of the table, obviously avoiding his roommate.

At that, they just eat.

Silence.

No one is talking and that only sound that you'd hear is the clanking of spoons.

After a handful of silence, Haruto decided to break it.

"So, how is school." He said, Jeongwoo wasn't supposed to snort but he did, because it reminds him of his mom.

"Not fun, classes are boring." he answered. Haruto just nodded, "you? are you studying?" Jeongwoo's turn to ask.

"Nope, I dropped out this year, but maybe next year, I will." the other said.

They continue eating in silence, it last for about 5 minutes but to Jeongwoo it is forever.

They turned their dishes to the kitchen sink and call it a night.

(Even though it's already 2 in the morning.)

Jeongwoo go to his room and he make sure to bring himself a bottle of water to quench thirst.

And before going to bed, he made a mental note to never bump into Haruto again. Because what happened in the dining table was hella awkward.

⌕ wrong number | hajeongwoo
≡ nd yes they awkward because they fought(bicker) remember.
≡ i don't know when i'm gonna come back, but yea... ⚪

⩨_ berry by the boyz (sunwoo)
(stan the boyz 💋)

211103