꒰ 05 !! ꒱

another update 'coz y not. enjoy this one pls (〒﹏〒)

+82 101-XXXX-XXXX

> yo

who r u? <

> i'm from last time.

didn't you told me to go away? <

> yes and?

?? <

> anyways, i don't have anyone to talk to.
> and ur the last option.

'tf is they talking about, me, last option, huh.' Jeongwoo frown at that.

well, i don't want to hear your shit. <
so fck off <

> just this one 🥺

ok <
1 <
2 <

> wait so...

3 <

> i moved into a new apartment.

and? what is it for me to care about? <

> my roommate is kinda nagger but he's cute

opposite of mine <
my new roommate is a jerk and is messy <

> good luck to that lol
> anyways, ion think me and him will be friends, because i hate naggers.
> should i kick him out?

wait <
aren't you the one who jus moved in? <
i think you should go away <
maybe you're just really a bother <

> hmmmm?
> fr?

yea bye <
i have class <

> so you're in school and talking to me?
/read 9:37/

"Mr. Jeongwoo are you listening?"
Ms. Kang yelled, i panicked and accidentally drop my phone to the floor.

"I am miss." Jeongwoo said.
"Are you sure? You seem to be doing something more important back there." She said and she walked towards my direction. Looking at me up and down, he saw the phone and snatch it from Jeongwoo.

"Jeongwoo, you know you can't use your phone inside of my class. Is it something important that you choose to use phone instead of listening?" She scolds him. Jeongwoo just shook his head.

"I am very sorry for my action ma'am." Jeongwoo said and the teacher just nods. "Sure, but i will be taking your phone in the meantime." Ms. Kang go to back to the front and starts her lessons again.

'GG woo, gg.' he thought to himself, and starts listening to the boring lecture once again.

At the cafeteria.

"Hey Jeongwoo!" his friend Doyoung said when he got to their table. He just smiled and wave at them. Sitting on one of the stools.

"I heard, ms. Kang have your phone. Why?" Yedam asked. "It's because he's texting someone." Doyoung interrupt wiggling his eyebrows.

Doyoung is his best friend and also his classmate that's why he knew.

Jeongwoo glare at him for that. "No, it's not what you think." he said.

"Are you suuure?" Yedam said also wiggling his eyebrows.

Jeongwoo nodded.

"And before I forgot, whose number did you give to me last time? Because technically he forced me earlier to reply to him but then I got caught." Jeongwoo said.

"Oh, him. Well i guess you just have to find out." Yedam said, winking before walking away from the table. Doyoung tailing behind him.

"Yah answer me!" Jeongwoo said when he look at his friends going to who knows where.

"Hyung, why didn't you just tell him?" Doyoung asked while walking beside Yedam.

"He's the only one who Jeongwoo texted in the middle of the class." He said grinning.

"I think he's just bored." Doyoung said.

"No, he's not." Yedam said.

The truth is Jeongwoo is just really bored. That's why he responded.

⌕ wrong number | hajeongwoo
≡ i got bored doing some digital art so i did this.
≡ i haven't written a poem yet and the deadline is later in the morning (it's like 2am when I wrote this.)

⩨_ rock with you by seventeen

211026