꒰ 09 !! ꒱

my sister told me this 🌰 is onion 🤠

+82 101-XXXX-XXXX

> so woo.. where are u heading to?

going home <
why? <

> nothing just curious
> btw
> you're friends with jaehyuk right?
the yoon jaehyuk?

how'd u know?! <
ur really a stalker aren't ya <

> no duhh
> you've said it before

oh <
do you know him?

> yes
> i mean no

🤨 <

> don't

'If he knows Jaehyuk, then i guess he know me too.' is what Jeongwoo thought, still walking

When he arrived at the apartment, he saw his roommate, seems like something is bothering the other.

"I'm home."

"I know, i see." Haruto sarcastically agreed, which he earned a glare from Jeongwoo.

"Did you eat already?" he asked instead

taking a seat on the couch beside Haruto

"Not yet, but don't worry I'll just buy something outside-"

"You don't need to, I'm going to cook." Jeongwoo interrupted and the older glanced at him.

"B-but, if you don't want to eat my food it's okay, your loss." the younger added and make his way to his room to change clothes, not really wanting to hear what the other will say.

"Are you crazy?" Jeongwoo muttered to himself under his breath, so that the other won't hear.

He didn't really expect to stutter in front of the other especially he wants to appear strong for him.

He go to the kitchen to cook, when he go out, he didn't saw Haruto, and thought maybe he's just in the bathroom. He started cooking, looking back and forth from his phone to look at the recipe and the stove.

While waiting for the food to do it's thing, he decided to text back at the other.

+82 101-XXXX-XXXX

he still hadn't saved the number because why would he, he's too lazy to do so.

if you think I'll ask jaehyuk-hyung about you then you're right :D <

*ding!*

Jeongwoo looked up from his phone to find where the sound came from.

hey? <

*ding!*

When he heard the notification sound again, he finally stands up from where he seat, his feets bring him in front of Haruto's phone.

He's about to touch the phone when he heard someone coughing.

"What're you doing to my phone?" There stands a topless Haruto who just came fresh from the bathroom.

⌕ wrong number | hajeongwoo
≡ pls tell me if you don't understand my writing format, I'll change it for your sake 💖
≡ i do laundry today and I've never been so exhausted like this.

⩨_ life is still going on by nct dream
(this song is so good i swear✨)

211123