꒰ 12 !! ꒱

Jeongwoo was already having a nap when someone banged in his door causing him to wake up.

"what the fuck! don't you know people are already sleeping at this hour!" he shouted. He is obviously annoyed that his rest got disturb.

Getting up from his bed and heading to the door to opening it, a tall japanese is standing there looking like he has something to ask.

"dang! this better be something important." he thought to himself.

"What do you want?" The tan skinned boy asked scratching his eyes to make them more awake.

"I just thought, since we are roommate's we should exchange numbers."

"That's it? You disturb my sleep for this. Are you crazy?"

the tall japanese didn't respond, he just scratched the back of his head.

"I didn't know." He said instead.

If Jeongwoo isn't really sleepy he might actually punch the other.

"How come you not know!?" the korean said feeling brave.

"I said i didn't know. If you don't want you could've just tell." the japanese said in monotone voice.

Sending shivers to Jeongwoo's spine. The older was about to turn around and go back to his room but Jeongwoo grabbed their arm.

"I want to. Wait!" haruto stopped what he's doing.

Jeongwoo on the other hand go back to get his that's charging in his desk. When he turned around the older is already inside his room.

"Here, just type it here."

the older said, handing over his phone to the chocolate skinned boy for him to put his number.

When he typed his number and tapped it, it brings him to a contact.

"Huh?"

"What? Are you done yet?" Haruto asked, irritated that it takes too long.

Jeongwoo didn't really remember giving his number to the older so he was confused when it says that the contact already existed. He was about to tap the contact's name when--

Haruto is growing impatient already that he ended up snatching the phone from the other.

"Wait!"

"Let's just exchange some time, I'm going to sleep." the korean was weirded out by Haruto's actions but decided to don't push further and greet him a 'good night'.

Jeongwoo closed his door and go back to his bed. He tried going back to sleep but he can't.

The next morning he was, yet again, awakened by a loud banging from his door.

"Five more minutes!" He sleepily blurted enough for the people outside to hear but the loud banging did not stop.

Jolting up as he internally screamed, he dusted the imaginary dust off his clothes before opening wide the door.

What he didn't expect is to see his best friend Yedam and Doyoung to be there.

"It's 6 in the morning what are both of you doing here!"

"You need to come with us." Yedam said, walking past Jeongwoo and entering the room- Doyoung following from behind.

"What? Why?" the tan skinned boy asked.

"We're hanging out, don't you miss us?" Doyoung said pouting.

"I did but--" he was cut off when Yedam threw him his towel

"Great! Now go shower, faster."

Jeongwoo didn't know why his friends are being weird but he still obeyed.

The next thing Jeongwoo knew that he was now walking inside the mall with his best friends by his side.

"They said they'll be here already.." Doyoung said looking at the time.

"By the way woo, didn't know your roommate is Haruto." Yedam spat out of nowhere and Doyoung nodded.

"You know Haruto?" the younger asked.

'the world really is small, how come he didn't knew the japanese before.' he thought.

"Yes. We met online. I was really shocked when he opened the door."

"Don't you know we're there for almost an hour already and you still aren't waking up, we thought something bad happened." Doyoung added.

Jeongwoo didn't really had any idea that the were there, he was too occupied by his netflix like dream.

"Guys!"

⌕ wrong number | hajeongwoo
≡ i already have another pre-written chapter but that is completely different from what i intended so i tried writing this—i might publish this instead of that, who knows
≡ anyways this is going to end soon.

⩨_ earth meal by rinne

211203